PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (01-03-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
Same thing here. Extracted the rar file, copied the 4 manilla files to windows, soft reset. Still no option to change to a different theme than the ones originally there.
Those black manila files were the original files that come stock for the 2.5 background. What theme are you wanting to change it to? I thought you just wanted the black background? Anyways, let me know what theme you are wanting exactly. Or are you wanting to change the bottom and top taskbar area? If you are, i have attached the files that you need to change the rest of the theme black. With this and the manila files from before, it will be the stock black theme, black top and bottom taskbar, original grey circle behind text and icon bubbles. Hope thats what you need.

Also, for anyone else that needs them, I have them posted at the bottom of Post #3 as well.
Attached Files
File Type: rar BlackTaskbarFiles.rar (31.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Sorry about the confusion. I was reffering to the overall theme of the phone. No matter what today background I select, I kept on getting those pink/purple/blue top and bottom taskbars which doesn't look 'professional' for me. thank you. I think those taskbar files should do the trick. Thank you, I'll play with those later and report the outcome.

Last edited by dizidi; 01-03-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

No problem. I didn't even think about the top and bottom taskbars at first. Then I thought about it, and realized what was probably going on, and was like, i bet that doesn't look right. Also if you want the stock bottom taskbar icons (windows logo, x button, etc...) i could post those as well, and if you want blue start menu icon instead of green, here's the link (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97528). Anyways, hope that fixes everything. Enjoy!!
Old 01-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperguy918 View Post
I have a quick question...I thought I was getting better at this stuff, but I moved the 4 black manila files to the windows folder, but nothing has changed on the homescreen. What am I doing wrong? I even looked in the homescreen settings and there is no option to change anything to a black theme...HELP
Did you soft reset or restart TF? You have to do one of those 2 things to get it to switch when you drop manila files in. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't even see your message there earlier. I sent you a PM as well that you may find of interest, which is similar to an above post for Yardi that i replied to about the taskbars.

EDIT: attached red and black image matching top and bottom taskbar images at the very bottom of Post #3.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-04-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Re: (01-04-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium SYS 28205

Ok, since there has been allot of requests for the inclusion of my multiple based themes. I currently am developing an app for WM that will connect to my ftp and will allow you to connect and download and install whatever themes and or cabs or whatever else very easily. So that way, the base ROM you download from here is light weight and then you can customize to your hearts content. So if you have any suggestions let me know, as I can do multiple things with this, so let me know. I do not have an ETA at this time, should not take too long. I would say near the end of this week or next week for this as I have to fit it in along with everything else. Once this is included, you will have easy access to download and instantly install any of my themes and or cabs Let me know what you think. Also I will be adding a Professional Series section to the Signature Series, for those who want a more work environment friendly theme.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-04-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: (01-04-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium SYS 28205

trying out your rom for the first time now. Trying out the 28205 w/2.5
Old 01-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Any particular reason 28205 is running the old 6.1 EVDO icon?
Old 01-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
trying out your rom for the first time now. Trying out the 28205 w/2.5
Cool, Thanks, Hope you enjoy. Besides the two things I have listed as issues. The MMS, and the Lanscape image jumble (Landscape still works fine, just image looks weird for some reason, still investigating this one). The only thing I have noticed since I've been running it, as I did not give it a week long test like I did with 2.5 1921 (which i deemed not ready to release). My call history stopped working yesterday. It worked the first two days and then disappeared last night, investigating that now. But over all, the ROM seems to run very smooth. Also, do not use the Digital Compass as I forgot to remove it, as it locks up the phone EVERY time, lol, due to the TP2 not having the hardware for the app to utilize. Once again enjoy, and please feel free to leave any issues you find other than the ones listed. Enjoy!!
Old 01-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

janeth! is a n00b

i would appreciate if you could add some girlie like themes to your collection possibly in pink or maybe purple? that would be really cool because im sure there are a lot of gfs and wives and chicks in general that would like that oh and if hello kitty is possibly in there at all that would be even cooler! thanks... i really like using your rom and being able to customize the themes of it myself is a great idea
Old 01-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeth! View Post
i would appreciate if you could add some girlie like themes to your collection possibly in pink or maybe purple? that would be really cool because im sure there are a lot of gfs and wives and chicks in general that would like that oh and if hello kitty is possibly in there at all that would be even cooler! thanks... i really like using your rom and being able to customize the themes of it myself is a great idea
It's funny you say that. I thought about that a week or so ago In between everything, i've been trying to brainstorm about how I want to go about it (Wallpaper, bottom taskbar buttons, etc...). But it is on the list of things to do, actually thought about doing 2 versions of it. So keep an eye out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development