PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 10:57 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (12-24-2009) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeth! View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i just wanted to say that your rom has been pretty sweet! ive flashed through different roms on my phone and ive been pretty happy with your...currently im using the signature series winter rom because i liked the festiveness and the added programs....but now since christmas is over i was wondering if youll be doing any other signature series anytime soon? i like your normal rom but it didnt have the extra programs like the signature series did....anyways keep up the good work and thanks again for an amazing rom!
Thanks for the kind words on my ROM. I always enjoy reading everyone's positive feedback Yes, I will be adding more signature series, and others very soon. I've got a great idea for a new bottom taskbar layout, just trying to create the right background for it. There will be a few Sense 2.5 versions, and New Amber ROM. Holiday Family stuff has been and is keeping away from making stuff lately. But it's slowing down and I will be updating everything very soon. 2.5 is running very nice right now with very good battery life like the other ROM's.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 12-31-2009, 05:24 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Just a quick little update before the New Year. I have been running and testing Sense 2.5 1921 for about a week now, and i'm not completely satisfied with it. It runs good but there are a few quirks that just rub me the wrong way, nothing major, just annoyances. So, in lieu of that, i have upgraded to the newer Sense 2.5 1922. About to start cooking that, and hopefully will feel better about releasing this version. Anyways, just wanted to give the people who follow this thread a quick update. Newer SYS's will be utilized as well when I release the updated ROM's. Look for an update hopefully tomorrow or Saturday. I got 3 Signature Series on the way as well. Updated Amber still, New "As Yet Untitled" ROM (awesome wallpaper image, just have to make bottom buttons), and New "60's" ROM (have some really great buttons for this one, just have to dig up the background i want. having to dig this image up from the computer hd graveyard, lol). Anyways, hope everyone had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year to everyone
Old 12-31-2009, 11:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

janeth! is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

yay! cant wait
Old 01-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ok, Sense 2.5 1922 is coming along nicely. Spent most of today working on it. Got it almost ready, just have one or two more small things to do. It's running a lot better than 1921 for sure, smoother and less problems. Should be good for a go on a release tomorrow, gonna spend the rest of the night working on 2.5 and then tomorrow i will release some Signature Series and 2.5. Here is a teaser shot from the Sense 2.5 Still tweaking the graphics and layout a bit.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ok, uploading Sprint Sense 2.5 1922 ROM. Verizon will follow. I am fairly satisfied with this ROM. There are only 2 things that bug me. The MMS issue, which i'm sure everyone is aware of with 2.5, and a small graphical bug with my theme (which you probably won't notice, but i do, lol). Besides those 2 issues, i haven't really ran into anything else yet, and i've put it through it's paces pretty good the last couple of days. Anyways, I will update posts and what not when it finishes uploading. SYS will be 28205.

UPDATE: Having to adjust the landscape images a little. Noticed they were off alignment just a bit. Bare with me. Will have it up soon.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-02-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to chopperguy918
Re: (01-03-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.1/2.5 & Titanium

I really like the look of your ROM, I wss hoping to download the Sense 2.5 ROM but seems there is no link for it yet. I will give the 2.1 version a whirl. Good luck and I appreciate your hard work
Old 01-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ok, Sprint Sense 2.5 is available for download at bottom of Post #2, enjoy (still working on some manila stuff, so another update will be soon). Verizon version is uploading now, it will be available for download at the bottom of Post#3 when finished uploading. Will update this post when it's finished uploading.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to chopperguy918

OK...That was quick. I will give 2.5 a run and let you know what I think. I am hoping for a fairly stable 6.5.3 2.5 ROM. I love the look of 2.5 and the bottom taskbar in 6.5.3. I am no chef but I am guessing mixing 6.5.3 and Sense 2.5 is tough. Thanks again.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:32 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Yeah, I didn't even notice your first post, lol. So far, it has seemed to be stable. The only thing i noticed besides the mms and lanscape image jumble, is sometimes the weather animation seems like it can slow down, seems random when it happens, doesn't really bother anything though. But this build seems to be running really good so far.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:24 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Verizon Sense 2.5 1922 ROM is up and available for download at the bottom of Post #3 now. Enjoy!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development