PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 12:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Would you know where I could find a CAB for this slider. I tried searching. Nothing on PPCGeeks and XDA was down.
For the actual lock itself or for changing the look of the lock? The former requires 6.5.X as it's part of that ROM, the later, one post above yours. The CAB is posted in that post that you quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Looks nice. I always kinda felt the same way, but never got around to changing it.
Thanks.

Last edited by smotrs; 11-26-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

hey indagroove, are you going to make a "final" version of your sense rom?
Old 11-26-2009, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Can't figure out why people want this feature on our phones when it runs like garbage? Excatly what I like to show poeple slow crappy looking graphics.
Not really worried about it being a little slow just like the animation i guess,just wondering if theres a way to get it to work on indagrooves rom,plus i was wondering if anybody is having an issue with when you go to answer a call the phone vibrates for a couple of seconds after you have answered and the person on the other line gets a loud annoying noise from the vibration.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRZ69 View Post
Not really worried about it being a little slow just like the animation i guess,just wondering if theres a way to get it to work on indagrooves rom,plus i was wondering if anybody is having an issue with when you go to answer a call the phone vibrates for a couple of seconds after you have answered and the person on the other line gets a loud annoying noise from the vibration.
Haven't experienced it myself, but try disabling the 'vibrate device when call is connected' option.
Settings > Personal > Phone > Advanced
I've heard instances in the past that when the device vibrates for any reason, sometimes a hiccup makes it vibrate longer then normal. It's a bug that's not ROM specific, which means it's hardware related. Unfortunately, chances are slim it will ever get addressed.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Can't figure out why people want this feature on our phones when it runs like garbage? Excatly what I like to show poeple slow crappy looking graphics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
Haven't experienced it myself, but try disabling the 'vibrate device when call is connected' option.
Settings > Personal > Phone > Advanced
I've heard instances in the past that when the device vibrates for any reason, sometimes a hiccup makes it vibrate longer then normal. It's a bug that's not ROM specific, which means it's hardware related. Unfortunately, chances are slim it will ever get addressed.
Cool,thanx i'll try that and hope that will solve the problem.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRZ69 View Post
actually ya, lol ive heard from a few different people that it does that
Old 11-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
Not sure if there's any interest, but I always thought the blue Lock Slider looked weird with the Topaz background. So I made some Topaz Lock Slider Buttons to go with it.
  1. Make sure the phone is not locked (so lock files are not in use)
  2. Install CAB
  3. Soft Reset
Here's some screen shots.
Un-Pressed and Pressed Lock Buttons respectively.
nice one mate..thanks hit!
Old 11-26-2009, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
haha that looked like me a few days ago !
Old 11-26-2009, 12:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
I installed Lumos and this .cab I attached. Hope it helps you b/c it helped me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
I have noticed that the battery does die much faster than other ROMs I have used. I an running the lumos and maxx battery thing. But it is livable. ...
My other cab I posted should help more with battery:
Old 11-26-2009, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Sorry to ask again but is there a way to get the clear clock on this rom,like the one NRGZ is using?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development