PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 07:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaney View Post
With all due respect given to every chef out there for their countless hours and pissed off wifes/girlfriends, THIS ROM has to be hands down, the single best thing to ever happen to a TouchPro! THANK YOU!

I don't know if it's the new Manila, your personal touches, both (I suspect it is both), or just my frustration with nagging other issues (until now), but this ROM has revamped my otherwise about-to-be-smashed device.

The ONLY thing I had to do, aside from the typical Sashimi-ing, was to manually move all the program links into new subfolders to clean up the Start/Programs screen. For what I've gained by flashing to this ROM, it was time well spent moving the program links into subfolders. I know it's also a Sashimi-able task, just not as strait forward without having a complete intricate knowledge of the ROM's program list.

Oprah 10 rocks, thanks for adding it.

Enough of me sounding like a 15 year old asking out the hot chick in school. Thank you for this ROM, keep up the great work!
Indagroove awesome job, but there are the guys over at xda too that deserve a lot of credit we should all be giving thanks to them as well. I know this is Indagrooves thread but we all need to give some thanks too them as well.

UNBELIEVABLE WORK. RESPECT TO ALL

Droidrox39
Old 11-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaney View Post

Oprah 10 rocks, thanks for adding it.
Ugh, "Oprah" has been added?! Yuck. Cant stand her.
jk couldnt resist, this ROM does rock!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro cdma
Carrier: SPRINT

davyboy04 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to davyboy04

The updates on this project are so quick, I love it.

Is there any way to get the caller ID to show the picture associated with the contact calling? I have my contacts synced with Facebook and their profile picture shows in my contacts list and in my PEOPLE tab. They just don't pop up with a pic when they are calling.

I've tried doing the flash dance and made sure I have the most recent release (11/19/2009)

Thanks

Telus Radio

HTC Touch Pro

Chicago boy uprooted and replanted in East Tx
Old 11-20-2009, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff

when will the new HTC Sense Messaging come out for the Touch Pro?
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1
Old 11-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy04 View Post
The updates on this project are so quick, I love it.

Is there any way to get the caller ID to show the picture associated with the contact calling? I have my contacts synced with Facebook and their profile picture shows in my contacts list and in my PEOPLE tab. They just don't pop up with a pic when they are calling.

I've tried doing the flash dance and made sure I have the most recent release (11/19/2009)

Thanks
And the Ironic Post of The Day goes to....
I say that because inda's computer pooped the bed so we may need to be patient for the next update.
As for caller ID, mine comes up with pictures, no special set up. Sorry, havent heard of that before. Do non-facebook pics come up?
Occasionally my contacts pic will be missing from Favorites, but it comes back in a minute and never any caller ID issues like I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintb View Post
when will the new HTC Sense Messaging come out for the Touch Pro?
Which do you mean? I've used a 2.5 ROM with HTC Messaging that worked great IMO. This ROM is still great without it.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:07 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Can't stand Oprah either. LOL

Contacts work great here but I don't use htc contacts or wm contacts.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I have a Windows Home Server (I built)

Backups up every PC every night.
heh heh heh,,, yup, good idea. I used to have a WHS until mine crashed...along with all my data. I also have a NAS which I had been doing periodic backups to for the last 7 years. It finally gave up.

I now have two seperate USB HDD's which I back up to then disconnect. My Ximeta NAS ran continually for 7 years. Not too bad. I managed to recover about 80% of the data from it.

David
Old 11-20-2009, 09:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro cdma
Carrier: SPRINT

davyboy04 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to davyboy04

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
And the Ironic Post of The Day goes to....
I say that because inda's computer pooped the bed so we may need to be patient for the next update.
As for caller ID, mine comes up with pictures, no special set up. Sorry, havent heard of that before. Do non-facebook pics come up?
Occasionally my contacts pic will be missing from Favorites, but it comes back in a minute and never any caller ID issues like I said.

That was the problem! Facebook pics will not show up in the caller ID. I selected a pic on my phone for a contact and had them call. Picture came up. Changed the pic back to facebook pic and it still showed the picture I selected from phone before. I guess I will just have to use the pics I have on my phone for now until this gets resolved.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Do we have to relock to flash to this stock ROM?

I have never done the flash dance but after so many DLs perhaps I should.

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Hoped it brought new ideas to deal with the issue. When I flashdance it was with Sprints new OEM from their web.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:37 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

No need to ever re-lock unless you have to take it back to the store.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development