View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 09:05 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy04 View Post
The updates on this project are so quick, I love it.

Is there any way to get the caller ID to show the picture associated with the contact calling? I have my contacts synced with Facebook and their profile picture shows in my contacts list and in my PEOPLE tab. They just don't pop up with a pic when they are calling.

I've tried doing the flash dance and made sure I have the most recent release (11/19/2009)

Thanks
And the Ironic Post of The Day goes to....
I say that because inda's computer pooped the bed so we may need to be patient for the next update.
As for caller ID, mine comes up with pictures, no special set up. Sorry, havent heard of that before. Do non-facebook pics come up?
Occasionally my contacts pic will be missing from Favorites, but it comes back in a minute and never any caller ID issues like I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintb View Post
when will the new HTC Sense Messaging come out for the Touch Pro?
Which do you mean? I've used a 2.5 ROM with HTC Messaging that worked great IMO. This ROM is still great without it.