View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 07:21 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaney View Post
With all due respect given to every chef out there for their countless hours and pissed off wifes/girlfriends, THIS ROM has to be hands down, the single best thing to ever happen to a TouchPro! THANK YOU!

I don't know if it's the new Manila, your personal touches, both (I suspect it is both), or just my frustration with nagging other issues (until now), but this ROM has revamped my otherwise about-to-be-smashed device.

The ONLY thing I had to do, aside from the typical Sashimi-ing, was to manually move all the program links into new subfolders to clean up the Start/Programs screen. For what I've gained by flashing to this ROM, it was time well spent moving the program links into subfolders. I know it's also a Sashimi-able task, just not as strait forward without having a complete intricate knowledge of the ROM's program list.

Oprah 10 rocks, thanks for adding it.

Enough of me sounding like a 15 year old asking out the hot chick in school. Thank you for this ROM, keep up the great work!
Indagroove awesome job, but there are the guys over at xda too that deserve a lot of credit we should all be giving thanks to them as well. I know this is Indagrooves thread but we all need to give some thanks too them as well.

UNBELIEVABLE WORK. RESPECT TO ALL

Droidrox39