PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 06:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Great!! Do you also a found a landscape fix??
Have you been keeping up w/the landscape modifications that have been going on? I have not been keeping up with it because I was using manila 2.1 due to the aforementioned sms issues. I know there are at least 4, 5 or 6 landscape mods that people have made for 2.5. I just don't know where you can find them. jdm627 has posted several of these links in this thread. If you search his posts you may find links to landscape mode cabs and such.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
HEY EVERYONE, I FINALLY FIXED MY SMS ISSUES W/2.5 SO NOW I CAN JOIN THE PARTY!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I've been trying for so long. So what did I do? I removed the HTCSense_AmarullzNoMessagingClient_1.00 that RZ has in his kitchen. I think I forgot that was there or assumed it would work and so everything I tried was skewed by that, it seems.

I removed that and put in HTC Message 1_00_281_0 (I'm not sure this has anything to do with it really) and HTC Messaging Client 1_1_19203223_00 and now I can send and receive sms from all aspects of Manila!

Sorry, I had to share. This is huge for me. It sucked staying behind while everyone else moved forward.

don't apologize! that rocks, thanks to you there will probably be an official 28014 manila 2.5 release!
Old 12-20-2009, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Have you been keeping up w/the landscape modifications that have been going on? I have not been keeping up with it because I was using manila 2.1 due to the aforementioned sms issues. I know there are at least 4, 5 or 6 landscape mods that people have made for 2.5. I just don't know where you can find them. jdm627 has posted several of these links in this thread. If you search his posts you may find links to landscape mode cabs and such.
I checked a lot of them already and did not find something that works. I also looked in other threads and I didn't catch a post yet saying that it is completely usable. I know that some tabs begin to work. Unless I missed something, it is still not really usable.

If you find something else, let me know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:32 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

was it really that easy to make messaging work? lol

well anyway..
\o/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV73hL5V5r0

NIN and ludacris is just awesome, the mix sounds so perfect
lol

Last edited by raidzero; 12-20-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:34 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
I checked a lot of them already and did not find something that works. I also looked in other threads and I didn't catch a post yet saying that it is completely usable. I know that some tabs begin to work. Unless I missed something, it is still not really usable.

If you find something else, let me know.
I will, if you find stuff let me know too. I have a lot of catch up to do!
Old 12-20-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
was it really that easy to make messaging work? lol

well anyway..
\o/
It seemed too easy, I agree. But I'm texting thru manila none the less! Maybe the packages I got from Amarullz's XDA 2.5 site were updated?

That's not to do with MMS at all. I'm just happy to have got this far. MMS is not a huge deal for me anyway.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:11 AM
VIP Member

RZ, this morning's kitchen didn't do the patching thing it normally does. Is that a mistake or the way it should be now?
Old 12-21-2009, 11:14 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
RZ, this morning's kitchen didn't do the patching thing it normally does. Is that a mistake or the way it should be now?
I am taking out most of the prep functions of the kitchen and putting them into a prep script to be run only when a new build is added, the timebomb patch routine only works on a few builds anyway. I have a reliable patching tool in tools that I have been using.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:24 AM
VIP Member

Have you added a max manila mod in the 2.5 files? My Manila is acting very very strangely and I just noticed I have what looks some of the max mods going on i.e. -switchable clocks, changeable home screen (no visible calendar link, the other set of option squares (goldfish, titanium, panoramic, analog etc..).

That swype keyboard is very quick and instantly responsive. I've not had time to play with the swype(ing) part of it yet, but even if I don't like that, it's much quicker than fingerkeyboard.

What happened to the new volume keys?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 12-21-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:34 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Have you added a max manila mod in the 2.5 files? My Manila is acting very very strangely and I just noticed I have what looks some of the max mods going on i.e. -switchable clocks, changeable home screen (no visible calendar link, the other set of option squares (goldfish, titanium, panoramic, analog etc..).

That swype keyboard is very quick and instantly responsive. I've not had time to play with the swype(ing) part of it yet, but even if I don't like that, it's much quicker than fingerkeyboard.

What happened to the new volume keys?
I took out the new volumekeys since they could not adjust in call volume, the vibrate toggle was non-functional. all these issues will supposedly be fixed in the next release of volumekeys. I think swype is freakin sweet. It took a minute but the tutorial is really good and I can type faster with it than I can with the HW keyboard. I have not added any max manila stuff.. not sure why you would be experiencing that... have you been installing any max manila cabs or have any of those cabs in your autorun? maybe somewhere else in the kitchen?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development