View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 11:34 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Have you added a max manila mod in the 2.5 files? My Manila is acting very very strangely and I just noticed I have what looks some of the max mods going on i.e. -switchable clocks, changeable home screen (no visible calendar link, the other set of option squares (goldfish, titanium, panoramic, analog etc..).

That swype keyboard is very quick and instantly responsive. I've not had time to play with the swype(ing) part of it yet, but even if I don't like that, it's much quicker than fingerkeyboard.

What happened to the new volume keys?
I took out the new volumekeys since they could not adjust in call volume, the vibrate toggle was non-functional. all these issues will supposedly be fixed in the next release of volumekeys. I think swype is freakin sweet. It took a minute but the tutorial is really good and I can type faster with it than I can with the HW keyboard. I have not added any max manila stuff.. not sure why you would be experiencing that... have you been installing any max manila cabs or have any of those cabs in your autorun? maybe somewhere else in the kitchen?