View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 06:25 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
HEY EVERYONE, I FINALLY FIXED MY SMS ISSUES W/2.5 SO NOW I CAN JOIN THE PARTY!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I've been trying for so long. So what did I do? I removed the HTCSense_AmarullzNoMessagingClient_1.00 that RZ has in his kitchen. I think I forgot that was there or assumed it would work and so everything I tried was skewed by that, it seems.

I removed that and put in HTC Message 1_00_281_0 (I'm not sure this has anything to do with it really) and HTC Messaging Client 1_1_19203223_00 and now I can send and receive sms from all aspects of Manila!

Sorry, I had to share. This is huge for me. It sucked staying behind while everyone else moved forward.

don't apologize! that rocks, thanks to you there will probably be an official 28014 manila 2.5 release!