PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 08:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie1979 View Post
Great work on the ROM!

Wondering though if anyone is getting graphic issues with the phone when setting their alarm on a TP. the graphics streak when i use my thumb to move the numbers and it stays like that.

Also i am wondering if anyone is have issues running active sync in vista. I was using Mighty Rom Final before this and never had any issues. I plug the TP in. It installs microsoft windows mobile remote adapter #2. Thats it.

Does not show on the windows mobile device center.

I dont know of any other way of re flashing the phone unless its connected through active sync? Suggestions?

Thanks in Advance.

B.
the calendar bug is a known issue in the vga 2.5 port. activesync works fine for me. all it should do is install the remote adapter. flash via bootloader, pull battery, reinster, hold down volume down and power button.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

I had trouble twice extracting the kitchen from last night's kitchen.rar file this morning. I was leaving for work and so I didn't have time read the errors. Something about not being able to extract several files. Obviously, I know. Anyway, just thought you should know... Unless it was my comp acting funny, always a possibility...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 12-18-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

1) Raid is there anywhere i can find a change log for the WM builds themselves?

2) I did not include i-contacts in flash, but standard contacts doesn't have letter scroll on right column, any idea how to fix that?

3) If you add Swype and Swype VGA fix to your kitchen as opposed to me having to install cab manually, do you think it would make transitions/pop-up faster ?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:29 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Anyone know how to change the order/select/deselect the Touch Flo tabs in the kitchen?
Old 12-18-2009, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Raid , Might want to add this to your kitchen..small sys/mem usage , Awesome look !! Still Raid Fast !
Attached Files
File Type: cab VolumeKeys-0.3.CAB (67.7 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-18-2009, 12:14 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
Raid , Might want to add this to your kitchen..small sys/mem usage , Awesome look !! Still Raid Fast !
Screenshot?
Old 12-18-2009, 12:32 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I had trouble twice extracting the kitchen from last night's kitchen.rar file this morning. I was leaving for work and so I didn't have time read the errors. Something about not being able to extract several files. Obviously, I know. Anyway, just thought you should know... Unless it was my comp acting funny, always a possibility...
I have extracted it on my wifes PC (after downloading from my site) and there were no errors. I am extracting it on my PC and so far there are no errors either. maybe you got a bad DL? that kitchen has twice as much crap in it so more opportunity for failure.
Quote:
1) Raid is there anywhere i can find a change log for the WM builds themselves?

2) I did not include i-contacts in flash, but standard contacts doesn't have letter scroll on right column, any idea how to fix that?

3) If you add Swype and Swype VGA fix to your kitchen as opposed to me having to install cab manually, do you think it would make transitions/pop-up faster ?
having things cooked in has its benefits, some do and some don't. I do not know what swype is. screenshot? also the wm contacts dont have the random access, they just have the buttons at the top and the text box to type in. I dont know when random access stopped working on WM contacts, I guess when htc made their own contacts app.
Quote:
Anyone know how to change the order/select/deselect the Touch Flo tabs in the kitchen?
Quote:
screenshot? as sharkie said. that would be cool. I dont even know what it is/..
Quote:
Screenshot?
indeed?
Old 12-18-2009, 12:36 PM
VIP Member

I think you forgot one of your responses to my tabs question...

or is that a I dunno?
Old 12-18-2009, 12:49 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

yeah, sorry. Me and bikeandestroyx, nfsfan, psyki and a few others tried to figure it out and we couldnt.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff

I don't cook the iContacts in and my contact list has the letters on the side. I am using 2.5 so i'm not sure if Manila (HTC) has something added for it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development