View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:32 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I had trouble twice extracting the kitchen from last night's kitchen.rar file this morning. I was leaving for work and so I didn't have time read the errors. Something about not being able to extract several files. Obviously, I know. Anyway, just thought you should know... Unless it was my comp acting funny, always a possibility...
I have extracted it on my wifes PC (after downloading from my site) and there were no errors. I am extracting it on my PC and so far there are no errors either. maybe you got a bad DL? that kitchen has twice as much crap in it so more opportunity for failure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
1) Raid is there anywhere i can find a change log for the WM builds themselves?

2) I did not include i-contacts in flash, but standard contacts doesn't have letter scroll on right column, any idea how to fix that?

3) If you add Swype and Swype VGA fix to your kitchen as opposed to me having to install cab manually, do you think it would make transitions/pop-up faster ?
having things cooked in has its benefits, some do and some don't. I do not know what swype is. screenshot? also the wm contacts dont have the random access, they just have the buttons at the top and the text box to type in. I dont know when random access stopped working on WM contacts, I guess when htc made their own contacts app.
Quote:
Anyone know how to change the order/select/deselect the Touch Flo tabs in the kitchen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
Raid , Might want to add this to your kitchen..small sys/mem usage , Awesome look !! Still Raid Fast !
screenshot? as sharkie said. that would be cool. I dont even know what it is/..
Quote:
Screenshot?
indeed?