PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 07:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Cricket Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

dglenn247 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23017 and 21940 (8/16/09) {UC}

That is really weird....just checked and links working again!!!

Thanks for the fast fix mate!!!

ill reply how its working in a few days
Old 08-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekThug View Post
Flashed my touch pro and when it rebooted after the flash, it just freezes at the touch pro splash screen. I waited ten minutes and soft reseted and still hangs at the splash screen. Anybody have and ideas. I hope my phone isn't bricked. Is there anyway of reverting back or a least flash a new rom? Please advise!!
did you get it flashed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dglenn247 View Post
That is really weird....just checked and links working again!!!

Thanks for the fast fix mate!!!

ill reply how its working in a few days
i didnt fix anything lol. must have been 4shared.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Dom. After several days use, here is my opinion. This ROM is great! I like the mix of apps and stability. I have only one problem to report. Sometimes when I do certain things, the rom hangs. (that was vague). I have narrowed it down to the icontacts thing. I believe that it at times conflicts with other processes and causes the unit to hang. That's it. Everything else works seamlessly.

Tp

Last edited by tpeazy; 08-18-2009 at 03:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks for the comments. would you mind detailing the issues with icontact or how you narrowed problems down to it?

ps responded on edtp
Old 08-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

[QUOTE=DomSim;1108582]thanks for the comments. would you mind detailing the issues with icontact or how you narrowed problems down to it?

Sure. At times when I am using the phone, everything is working and then I click contact and nothing. If I try to click it again, the phone hangs. If I wait a while, everything goes back to working except icontact. When I reset the phone, everything works fine.

I hope that helps a little.

P.S. When this happened in the past, I would reset while it was hanging and then the phone would hard reset. Now I just wait. Also, if you check the processes that are running..icontact is the only non-native process runnning.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

jkfoxworth is just getting started

21940 link not working
Old 08-18-2009, 05:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

[QUOTE=tpeazy;1108664]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
thanks for the comments. would you mind detailing the issues with icontact or how you narrowed problems down to it?

Sure. At times when I am using the phone, everything is working and then I click contact and nothing. If I try to click it again, the phone hangs. If I wait a while, everything goes back to working except icontact. When I reset the phone, everything works fine.

I hope that helps a little.

P.S. When this happened in the past, I would reset while it was hanging and then the phone would hard reset. Now I just wait. Also, if you check the processes that are running..icontact is the only non-native process runnning.
you can try to delete the allcontacts.dat in the windows directory. this will have icontact build a new database of your contacts and maybe solve the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkfoxworth View Post
21940 link not working
fixed thanks!
Old 08-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

you can try to delete the allcontacts.dat in the windows directory. this will have icontact build a new database of your contacts and maybe solve the issue.

I'll try right away.

Thanks,

Tp
Old 08-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23030 and 23017 (8/19/09) {UC}

posted 23030 system. new system allows for skinning of the softkeys as well as the pivot icons for scrolling between panels. seems pretty stable aside from the same issues in previous builds
Old 08-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23030 and 23017 (8/19/09) {UC}

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
posted 23030 system. new system allows for skinning of the softkeys as well as the pivot icons for scrolling between panels. seems pretty stable aside from the same issues in previous builds

Hey Dom, I think people are sleeping on your ROM. I have checked out pretty much all the ROM's currently out and as far as stability and lack of bugs, I don't think they can touch this ROM. Sure there may be some ideas you can grab from Psyki or Silence, but all in all your ROM is one of the best out.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Tp

Last edited by tpeazy; 08-19-2009 at 09:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
6.5, black, rom, tachi, titanium