PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 06:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ranmasaotome510 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23017 and 21940 (8/16/09) {UC}

DomSim, would u mind linking curious people with the raw 21940 SYS/XIP so i can use in my own kitchen? (provided that it is packed with a /ROM/XIP/ like folder structure and has the os.nb.payload and boot.rgu file *mainly XIP stuff*)

i only found the Common 21940, and i haven't been able to get anywhere with it. and its really frustrating me...

P.S- Yes i love living on the edge, but i want to live on the edge the way i like it, so i prefer to cook it myself i honestly hope i can have your cooperation on this, PM me if u will if u don't feel like sharing it with the rest of the world.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the package i have is for a visual kitchen but it is here,
http://www.4shared.com/file/12554634...f7b/21940.html
may need to recmod a few more files though

edit: also, i only had the common as well, as that was all that was posted. the rest is from 21939. so i guess to be specific i should say its a 21939/21940 hybrid.

Last edited by DomSim; 08-17-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael 800
Carrier: Sextel

RavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good work

Heh, I didnt know MusicID was a paid app. I've seen it in every rom, lol. All I knew was when I tried using it, it kept redirecting me to "upgrade", and would never give an answer about the song, which was a little different than past experiences.

I havent loaded up the new one just yet, but since there wasnt too much major updates, I'm not sure if this was already caught: Phone panel in titanium, and click "view" (right softkey), the four icons across the bottom never draw (incoming, outgoing, missed, and whatever it the other is), and titanium is still seen through. (see attachment)

As for the end key thing, I would always get the low key beep when the button was pressed, just never got any reaction, unless Titanium was unloaded and reloaded in Start->Settings->Today. It hasnt done it since... but whatever it was, it had something to do with CComm, which couldnt be disabled in CHomeEditor.

The start menu icons still rearrange. I cant find any rhyme or reason. I also attached a screenshot of that, for you to compare with the one in post #1. I've never used any games, but somehow that managed to become #1 in the menu, and each time they do rearrange, the Settings icon sinks lower (to the right till it drops one line).

I really cant find anything else. I am liking your rom a whole heck of a lot. I havent used any of the battery settings cabs in the folder on the start menu, but battery life is amazing in comparison, especially for my usage patterns.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (14.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (14.1 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i am totally confused by the start menu icons thing. i cannot find any other instances of anyone mentioning that anywhere. so im sorry but i do not know what can be causing it or a solution. for the call log, it looks like i am missing a few images for it, i will see about a fix for it, thank you for finding that!
Old 08-17-2009, 08:56 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

laugh all you want at me, given my stats...

but ive always been against flashing, never saw the point really...

figured i have 3 TPs, why not play around a little.. so i chose this as my first custom rom to flash...

my question: do i let the customizations run or no??

***edit*** answered my own question... good lookin stuff man

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 08-17-2009 at 09:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Testing out your rom and liking it so far. Ill let you know how it goes after a full day of work. The latest Energy Rom I was using is too buggy for me and needed to flash something more stable. Good work on this one.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

the customizations just selects my theme, installs the omc cab, safeinboxexter cab and an xml with some other personal customizations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
laugh all you want at me, given my stats...

but ive always been against flashing, never saw the point really...

figured i have 3 TPs, why not play around a little.. so i chose this as my first custom rom to flash...

my question: do i let the customizations run or no??

***edit*** answered my own question... good lookin stuff man
Old 08-18-2009, 02:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

GeekThug is a n00b

Flashed my touch pro and when it rebooted after the flash, it just freezes at the touch pro splash screen. I waited ten minutes and soft reseted and still hangs at the splash screen. Anybody have and ideas. I hope my phone isn't bricked. Is there anyway of reverting back or a least flash a new rom? Please advise!!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekThug View Post
Flashed my touch pro and when it rebooted after the flash, it just freezes at the touch pro splash screen. I waited ten minutes and soft reseted and still hangs at the splash screen. Anybody have and ideas. I hope my phone isn't bricked. Is there anyway of reverting back or a least flash a new rom? Please advise!!
hold the volume down, power button and soft reset button in to get to tri color screen. Hook your phone up to computer and flash it again.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Cricket Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

dglenn247 is a n00b

hi this rom looks sweet!
I just cant get the download link to work.
Any chances of fixing the link?

Thanks from ohio

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
6.5, black, rom, tachi, titanium