PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mechanicalmetal is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to mechanicalmetal
Touch pro from Sprint to Verizon

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know my scenario and get your two cents on what I should do.

First off I am a Sprint customer that has had the touch pro about 9 times due to keyboard problems rectified by insurance replacements. Well I finally found the touch pro that has worked GREAT for me! (Knock on wood)

Well I got laid off of my job and started sales with Verizon. GREAT company, its an authorized retailer etc. Well I want to use my Sprint touch pro for my Verizon dealer line. I have already did an ESN swap through sprint to a crappy samsung that I have had laying around so that my touch pro would be out of Sprints system. Basically I have a clean ESN touch pro with Sprint that I want to add to my Verizon dealer line. My line consists of $15 a month 1200 mins, unlim txt/data and I want my PDA that I love so dearly rather than purchasing Verizons touch pro that I want to throw across the room...... Plus I dont want to pay full price for a phone when I currently have one (Employees get no discounts on phone prices) I know if I read the board I would probably find GREAT answers to my questions, but im working about 90 hours a week and 2 hours a day at home to play around on the web, and a daughter to take care of by myself :/ Anyone know if I can flash my ROM to a Verizon rom and use my Sprint phone on the Verizon network?

Thanks guys!!! Email me if you need to mechanicalmetal@gmail.com

-Brandon

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development