PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23045 is up! (09/09/09) {UC}

tryin guys, think i got it figured out though.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Appreciate all your hard work.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

One more weird oddity, in the Icontact Settings, it doesnt work. Double click on the first entry and youll see what i mean, then you finally just need to press home or reset button to get out of it.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
One more weird oddity, in the Icontact Settings, it doesnt work. Double click on the first entry and youll see what i mean, then you finally just need to press home or reset button to get out of it.
icontact settings work fine for me. there is no need to double click any of the settings though. a single click on email account drops the menu down then you can select which option you want. but please be specific what problem you are seeing
Old 09-11-2009, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Post Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23045 is up! (09/09/09) {UC}

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
icontact settings work fine for me. there is no need to double click any of the settings though. a single click on email account drops the menu down then you can select which option you want. but please be specific what problem you are seeing

Hey also -- I didnt mention this, but it says "ng" sometimes on the right side instead of ON/OFF not sure what that is, but i noticed I have a group called "ng" after installing this rom (only present with this one). I never saw that before and I used Icontacts for 4 months at least.

Ok, go to settings, then system ,click icontact settings then umm, this is so hard to describe (it might be one of my installed apps too but I been using the same apps for a while). Here is the list I see exactly on the screen:

Email Account ng
Favorite Category ng
Exit On Minimize ON
Exit On Action ON
Fast Graphics OFF
Skin ng
Language ng
Full Screen ON

The menu will scroll, but when i click anything, let's say SKIN, it doesnt do anything. I want to click on/off it doesnt do anything. I will wait for 47 which hopefully will be soon and i will try without any apps loaded and see how it behaves. Not trying to drive you crazy with this but i know im not crazy either lol.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

i dont know if im going to be able to get 47 goin guys. tons of developers are having the same issue with no fix in site. on some devices 23047 runs fine on others it does not work
Old 09-11-2009, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

cyberhern is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
i have been running 23047 all day (stupid send button!!) without it freezing. infact, its the bast build i have seen. looks amazing! you may want to check out some of the cabs you install as they may be causing conflict. seems like some of the new underlying code is pretty particular.
Upload Soon please we are jonesing

Best Exchange & great price! Push & Aliases Click: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=346153
Old 09-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

see post above yours.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Dom,

No problem then, your doing your best, i guess it's just a waiting game for a new build or someone to figure it out.

Since we are going to be at 45 for a while can you possibly update Titanium weather to the latest version, it integrates for GPS radar directly now and is really cool, but since you include in the rom, Im unable to to make the 4.2 or any other version work by loading it.

Thanks!
Old 09-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

i skipped 4.2 for 2 reasons. first and formost is the way it installs. it has to write to the cpr files which it cannot do during building (i can fix this though) secondly, i hate the new icons and it is a huge pain in the *** to get the icons to not be the cartoony ones with a new install. i will play with it later though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
6.5, black, rom, tachi, titanium