PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Roadcabe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23409 is up! (09/04/09) {UC}

great stuff thanks so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
this is a problem with the newer builds of wm, it also effects double tapping in opera and total commander and others. im happy to say microsoft seems to have figured this out in 23045 which i will upload shortly. im re-skinning all the new stuff in this build which is taking some time but it will be today.

its coming soon
Old 09-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

23045 is back to com3 branch witch is based off older code but has refinements sometimes or new experimental features. in this case, the big plus is fixed double tapping and some new stuff to skin. if the new com4 branch builds that leak have the new features and newer bse then i will switch again. i am trying to find the newest cutting edge version and at this time that is the com3 branch with 23045. btw its uploading now.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberhern View Post
Who, What, How?
Did you say TODAY??
Boy I am glad I caught that.
I finally got tired of playing with 23037 and was
going to flash 23409.
One more day with 23037 sounds GREAT!

But 1 question, shouldn't the next build be 23445 and not 23045?
You Rock! Thank you

That's what I was thinking too. We were going to regress to 23045 after we are at 23409

Today in real life mode at work, battery held up (57% now at home) didnt make many calls but I used the phone all day. One thing I noticed, it might not be a problem but the bluetooth went out and lost communication with my car, it worked when i was driving to work and during lunch but when I got back in after work it didnt communicate. This is something new so I need to see what the story is.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

cyberhern is just getting started

Quote:
23045 is back to com3 branch witch is based off older code but has refinements sometimes or new experimental features. in this case, the big plus is fixed double tapping and some new stuff to skin. if the new com4 branch builds that leak have the new features and newer bse then i will switch again. i am trying to find the newest cutting edge version and at this time that is the com3 branch with 23045. btw its uploading now.
Thanks for the response
YOU LEAD WE'LL FOLLOW!
I still flashed 23409. Wanted to play with it. Gave me a chance to try the nue overclocktest.=D
And latter 23045! Maybe tonight?!
Thanks for keeping us flashoholics on the edge.

Best Exchange & great price! Push & Aliases Click: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=346153

Last edited by cyberhern; 09-09-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

first post updated 23045 is up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberhern View Post
Thanks for the response
YOU LEAD WE'LL FOLLOW!
I still flashed 23409. Wanted to play with it. Gave me a chance to try the nue overclocktest.=D
And latter 23045! Maybe tonight?!
Thanks for keeping us flashoholics on the edge.
off topic, but how is the touch pro running overclocked?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23045 is up! (09/09/09) {UC}

soooooo da_g is about to post 23047 shortly. i, as per normal, will build and play with it. reason i mention it, is because if there are improvements i will post a new rom with this version. so anyone who wants to wait, about an hour after da_g posts it i should have an answer if i will update or not. i assume most of you flash-o-holics use sashimi or uc anyways so probably doesnt matter to much anyhow but just a heads up
Old 09-09-2009, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

cyberhern is just getting started

Quote:
soooooo da_g is about to post 23047 shortly. i, as per normal, will build and play with it. reason i mention it, is because if there are improvements i will post a new rom with this version. so anyone who wants to wait, about an hour after da_g posts it i should have an answer if i will update or not. i assume most of you flash-o-holics use sashimi or uc anyways so probably doesnt matter to much anyhow but just a heads up
HAAAAAAAAAA
just flashed 23045 and Hell Ya I am ready for 23047!!
Just bring it on.

Well 1st overclock didn't lock up TP!
I was able to get it to run at 768 but only when plugged in.
I have to sashimi a lot, but will keep playing with overclocktest and let you know.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

well da_g just posted 23047 so im downloading now.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

typex is just getting started

I had tried out this rom version and it just performed slow and froze
I like the layout but it is still beta so bugs are expected.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

still playing with it but biggest difference i see is new buttons,

and a different icon mucking up the dialer

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
6.5, black, rom, tachi, titanium