flipper2008
PPCGeeks Regular

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23045 is up! (09/09/09) {UC}

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
icontact settings work fine for me. there is no need to double click any of the settings though. a single click on email account drops the menu down then you can select which option you want. but please be specific what problem you are seeing

Hey also -- I didnt mention this, but it says "ng" sometimes on the right side instead of ON/OFF not sure what that is, but i noticed I have a group called "ng" after installing this rom (only present with this one). I never saw that before and I used Icontacts for 4 months at least.

Ok, go to settings, then system ,click icontact settings then umm, this is so hard to describe (it might be one of my installed apps too but I been using the same apps for a while). Here is the list I see exactly on the screen:

Email Account ng
Favorite Category ng
Exit On Minimize ON
Exit On Action ON
Fast Graphics OFF
Skin ng
Language ng
Full Screen ON

The menu will scroll, but when i click anything, let's say SKIN, it doesnt do anything. I want to click on/off it doesnt do anything. I will wait for 47 which hopefully will be soon and i will try without any apps loaded and see how it behaves. Not trying to drive you crazy with this but i know im not crazy either lol.