PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Just installed your ROM. First time using one of your ROMs. Right away I can tell you know what you're doing. Performance is excellent. Installed the Manilla HD on top and everything just works. Fired up youtube and video performance is excellent. Thank you for the excellent ROM.

Nathan
Old 06-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

I love the custom taskbar you are using here. It this one of Tsowens or is it someone elses? Can you post a link or cab?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Yeah... man. I just got everything working on the previous rom

Any reason to upgrade other then to be totally cool and all? I forgot to ask, did you apply the nuespinlock patch on this or the previous rom?

Not that it matters, but my customized version of your previous build...

Old 06-10-2009, 10:57 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
I was on the phone with a call when, without warning, my phone did a soft reset. I've heard of this happening but this had never happened to me before and I have run about 5 different ROMs.
Btw, I'm on the build prior to today's build (061009) and I used the kitchen to build it. All I left off was some Titanium support programs - reStart and the Chrome something program. I use Manila so I didn't think I needed those programs.

tsp
I think .net cf 3.7 might be causing some wacky issues. I'll prolly revert to 3.5 in future builds.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the feed back.

How do I install the new kitchen? Do I delete the entire folder and dl and install the new kitchen? Or overwrite everything?

TIA,
tsp
Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I think .net cf 3.7 might be causing some wacky issues. I'll prolly revert to 3.5 in future builds.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Your rom rocks and you update frequently. This is a plus for some of us even though re-flashing can be a pain. The other cooks have some serious competition now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

+1 on this. I figure our phones just keep getting better with every update.

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Your rom rocks and you update frequently. This is a plus for some of us even though re-flashing can be a pain. The other cooks have some serious competition now.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:52 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

is the in call soft-reset thing only an issue if we've cooked ourselves? I am just using your rom stock, with a few fun apps and I haven't noticed any call dropping/soft reseting. I even figured out how to change the radar image with no issues LOL. This is a really fun rom Thanks for the hard work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:43 AM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
is the in call soft-reset thing only an issue if we've cooked ourselves? I am just using your rom stock, with a few fun apps and I haven't noticed any call dropping/soft reseting. I even figured out how to change the radar image with no issues LOL. This is a really fun rom Thanks for the hard work
That issue posted was the first time I've ever heard of it. Glad you like it.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:15 AM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Any particular reason for removing Remote Desktop? I use that feature a lot!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:31 AM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Thanks for the feed back.

How do I install the new kitchen? Do I delete the entire folder and dl and install the new kitchen? Or overwrite everything?

TIA,
tsp
DL, and extract to your PC somewhere. You can rename the old kitchen if you want to keep both. Thanks to lllboredlll, I'll have a new kitchen system soon, which will have the kitchen tools, oembase, and sys/xip all as separate downloads, so that you won't have to update everything each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
I update way too often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Any particular reason for removing Remote Desktop? I use that feature a lot!
I just never use it. You can easily add it in with the kitchen though. Packages attached, just extract to sys folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RemoteDesktopMobile_Lang_0409.zip (323.7 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development