PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajskhan View Post
I flashed and then hard reset, and I still see a Mighty Boot screen and it still shows in the about screen the mighty build! Did I flash???

EDIT: Where do I find just the .nbh file so I can flash through SD CARD?
you didn't flash grooverom if you see that.
just use winrar to extract the grooverom and you'll see the nbh file
Old 06-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Should be off topic, general "how do I skin a dialer" question.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=434934

Basically, you need to find the dlrback_port.png and dlrback_land.png files you want and copy it over the one in \Windows (I believe that's right, anyway...)

- well, seems to work for me, anyway, see attached img
mind posting your images for that? the water rocks!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
That's the gadgetfreak one for 6.5

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=6

You *may* need this regedit to get proper signal strength behavior - I did on the 0608 Rom

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...64&postcount=5
anyway you can cook this into this rom??!!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

False alarm on the keyboard input not working! My keyboard wasn't working at all! UGHHHHH... pressing the space bar hard worked this time... I am going to have to send this thing in arent I?
Old 06-11-2009, 01:48 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Has anyone figured out the touch sensivity issues yet. If you want to finger scroll inside an email or word document you MUST have touchflo installed. But if you have touchflo installed then you get major delays in tapping EVERYTHING else. The last build that really worked well with touchflo intalled was 21502. You still needed touchflo installed for finger scrolling in some apps but everything else worked to.

I am just wondering if anyone had any ideas? I can't believe microsoft would incorporate "physics" into 6.5 but not allow for finger scrollling inside it own apps like "Word".

groove,

how much of the htc stuff can we safely strip out of the kitchen and still get a bootable rom. Maybe there is another conflict with an htc package.

This is really the only gripe I have about the later builds. Great kitchen though. Thank you for the updates and support.
Email scrolls fine for me. Word apps not so much. Much of the HTC stuff is already removed from my base, but you can prolly remove some more, but I doubt it will help with that issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
So i've noticed a problem with the latest rom. I noticed it before on previous builds but it was rare and usually correctable with a close/reopen app etc.. The keyboard is not working on just about every text field on any program/text browser etc.

er hardware keyboard only fingerboard or soft keyboard works.
Must be a user/isolated incident, related to either a bad flash, cab install of a conflicting app (prolly sip), reg backup from something like PIM, or hardware issue.

Quote:
anyway you can cook this into this rom??!!!!
I could, but I like the stock taskbar icons. You can cook it in the kitchen yourself though. See post 4.

Quote:
False alarm on the keyboard input not working! My keyboard wasn't working at all! UGHHHHH... pressing the space bar hard worked this time... I am going to have to send this thing in arent I?
It may be hardware, but it could also be one of the issues I posted above.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:37 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
mind posting your images for that? the water rocks!
It's a shot of the water behind the hoover dam I shot last newyears. It was a very pretty day

jpg attached, save as a png if you want to use it for your dialer. Waaay off topic now

Re flashing the taskbar stuff into a rom - it's just a cab it's not a big deal to install, and I think being able to get back to stock stuff is helpful when trying to figure out what's causing weird behavior, so I don't like em in the rom either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg background.JPG (67.6 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-11-2009, 05:22 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajskhan View Post
I flashed and then hard reset, and I still see a Mighty Boot screen and it still shows in the about screen the mighty build! Did I flash???

EDIT: Where do I find just the .nbh file so I can flash through SD CARD?
Just open the .exe with winrar and extract the .nbh.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Tipharet is keeping up the good workTipharet is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Tipharet

can someone post a cab of the tachi dialer skin used in this ROM?

Old 06-11-2009, 07:08 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipharet View Post
can someone post a cab of the tachi dialer skin used in this ROM?
The Tachi dialer isn't used in this rom.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Ind, How can I get large title bar or a working rhodium notification like bored has in his kitchen rom. Right now any config i cook with your latest kitchen I only have the native non finger friendly title bar notification system. Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development