PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Thanks a lot! If MMS is the only thing it affects it won't bug me any since my carrier doesn't support MMS . That means I can start building and perfecting, but would like a generic one so I can build for the masses
you can always use the one from caulkin's kitchen if im not mistaken.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:47 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
you can always use the one from caulkin's kitchen if im not mistaken.
Calkulin has some files that are in his OEMmisc folder which his carrier packages rely on. So, you would need to modify the config_operator.txt file, to look like mine, and make sure to drag the files that it points to from my sprint carrier package to the new package. If you don't do that you will get errors during customizations.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Calkulin has some files that are in his OEMmisc folder which his carrier packages rely on. So, you would need to modify the config_operator.txt file, to look like mine, and make sure to drag the files that it points to from my sprint carrier package to the new package. If you don't do that you will get errors during customizations.
hmm gotta go do that now. Im trying to set up visual kitchen myself, but not working too well. So i tried out your kitchen, any idea why my phone wont go past the initial boot screen haha.. just kidding i think i might have ****ed up the sys or soemthign
Old 07-06-2009, 04:57 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
hmm gotta go do that now. Im trying to set up visual kitchen myself, but not working too well. So i tried out your kitchen, any idea why my phone wont go past the initial boot screen haha.. just kidding i think i might have ****ed up the sys or soemthign
Prolly an incompatable OEM or something.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Prolly an incompatable OEM or something.
your probably right gotta figure that out..
i have a couple questions about your carrier oem, what exactly is bootstrap.properties i opened it up and it has a bunch of links for some wm_5 thing?
also what are the HTCGUI dll and exe's for?
Old 07-06-2009, 05:04 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
your probably right gotta figure that out..
i have a couple questions about your carrier oem, what exactly is bootstrap.properties i opened it up and it has a bunch of links for some wm_5 thing?
also what are the HTCGUI dll and exe's for?
Honestly, I'm not sure. Mine are just a modified version of Calkulin's -- ask him.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Honestly, I'm not sure. Mine are just a modified version of Calkulin's -- ask him.
alright thanks
Old 07-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Quote:
If I get adventerous I might try it, but since I am just learning I might wait till you get a chance to post the others
Old 07-06-2009, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

msl7052 is becoming a great contributor

Groove i know you dont care for manila (let alone Rhodium and all its quarks) but Ive been cooking in a oem package sucessfully for weeks using your original Calcu based kitchen and had no issue. Now when using the new Groove VC, i followed the directions and converted my oems successfully,and create a rom that boots, everything will work fine. When my TP goes into sleep mode i cant turn the screen back on. As if my hardware were bad. So i flashed back to Groove5 and all is good. I must have something that is either overwriting a driver or im not installing something corretly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
hey inda, just wanted to let you know you with 23003 sys, if you leave your phone with the screen turned off for a little while, it wont turn back on. There is a fixed version of the sys in the qvga and vga wm6.5 kitchen thread

Edit heres the link for the fixed sys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by msl7052 View Post
Groove i know you dont care for manila (let alone Rhodium and all its quarks) but Ive been cooking in a oem package sucessfully for weeks using your original Calcu based kitchen and had no issue. Now when using the new Groove VC, i followed the directions and converted my oems successfully,and create a rom that boots, everything will work fine. When my TP goes into sleep mode i cant turn the screen back on. As if my hardware were bad. So i flashed back to Groove5 and all is good. I must have something that is either overwriting a driver or im not installing something corretly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MSL, this (above) may be the culprit. I am using Titanium only and have no problem to report thus far. Just smoothe groovin.

Tp
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development