PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

msl7052 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
MSL, this (above) may be the culprit. I am using Titanium only and have no problem to report thus far. Just smoothe groovin.

Tp

that sure looks like it, thank you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitc

indagroove
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

is he really banned?

Old 07-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post
indagroove
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

is he really banned?
I certainly hope not! It seems that as of late, folks are dropping like flies. This is crazy. Hopefully just a mistake.

Tp
Old 07-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Hello GrooveROM Users;

On behalf of Indagroove, I have been chosen to let his user base know that due to unforseen squabbles with particular members of PPCGeeks, Indagroove has been given a 3 week time out.

He will return on the 27th.

Take care guys

-Mike

p.s

Please keep chatter about this issue to a minimum.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hello GrooveROM Users;

On behalf of Indagroove, I have been chosen to let his user base know that due to unforseen squabbles with particular members of PPCGeeks, Indagroove has been given a 3 week time out.

Take care guys

-Mike

p.s

Thanks for the info Mike. We appreciate it.

I have been a member of PPC longer then many. I have to ask if this great forum for tech knowledge and sharing is starting to be transformed into a big ego show. I have seen (read of) more people being banned in the last few months then I have in the last few years. I certainly hope that some mods don't have quick trigger fingers because of a little envy or jealousy. What makes this forum better then the others is that the little guy can come in and have a great impact. This means more ingenuity, more brainpower and better products (ROMS, regedits, programs) for all to enjoy.

Some folks may need to check themselves...afterall, most of us live in North America, not North Korea and if we express ourselves we shouldn't have to worry about being banned, at least not without some sort of process to ensure that fairness is achieved.

Thats the two-cents of just a regular member who's been here longer then some VIP's.

Tp
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Well... this certainly sucks.

tsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hello GrooveROM Users;

Take care guys

-Mike

p.s

Old 07-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yea this sucks...that means no update til then
Old 07-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Is Groovy active on the XDA forum?

tsp
Old 07-07-2009, 05:05 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
MSL, this (above) may be the culprit. I am using Titanium only and have no problem to report thus far. Just smoothe groovin.

Tp
so am i, and i had that problem, its not in titanium, it has to do with something else in the sys. I cannot remember what it is atm.

I cant believe groove got banned also. Over stupid sh*t to..
Old 07-07-2009, 09:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

obernow is becoming a great contributor

So we have to wait three weeks for another release, bugfix or general update? whose dog got run over?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development