View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 04:54 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Calkulin has some files that are in his OEMmisc folder which his carrier packages rely on. So, you would need to modify the config_operator.txt file, to look like mine, and make sure to drag the files that it points to from my sprint carrier package to the new package. If you don't do that you will get errors during customizations.
hmm gotta go do that now. Im trying to set up visual kitchen myself, but not working too well. So i tried out your kitchen, any idea why my phone wont go past the initial boot screen haha.. just kidding i think i might have ****ed up the sys or soemthign