PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 07:20 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
Ind, How can I get large title bar or a working rhodium notification like bored has in his kitchen rom. Right now any config i cook with your latest kitchen I only have the native non finger friendly title bar notification system. Thanks!
You prolly need a better OEM. Do you have a cab that works? You could just make an oem from a nice working cab.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
You prolly need a better OEM. Do you have a cab that works? You could just make an oem from a nice working cab.
No any large title bar cabs I found dont work. Calk's works in his kitchen so I trnasferred that OEM to yours and selected it to cook but large title bar does not show up when running the OS still just normal bar. I think Bored uses notification in his sys because i dont see any notification related oems in his kitchen. I like his but it is a slightly older sys and it has volume control problems where yours doenst have vol control problems if i make sure to cook with the HTC phone canvas.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:30 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
No any large title bar cabs I found dont work. Calk's works in his kitchen so I trnasferred that OEM to yours and selected it to cook but large title bar does not show up when running the OS still just normal bar. I think Bored uses notification in his sys because i dont see any notification related oems in his kitchen. I like his but it is a slightly older sys and it has volume control problems where yours doenst have vol control problems if i make sure to cook with the HTC phone canvas.
My OEM base is straight from calcu's, so I dunno why it wouldn't work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Quote:
My OEM base is straight from calcu's, so I dunno why it wouldn't work.
In calcu's OEM I see enhanced notification (which has never worked correctly) and large title bar which does work, but I dont see them in your OEM. I added the large title bar and it didnt work. I am going to try enhanced right now and see if it acts different.

In your precooked roms you put out what do they have? Native title bar where the alert pops up and you preess the tiny spots on top to ry to select reminder, speaker, etc etc?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:35 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
In calcu's OEM I see enhanced notification (which has never worked correctly) and large title bar which does work, but I dont see them in your OEM. I added the large title bar and it didnt work. I am going to try enhanced right now and see if it acts different.

In your precooked roms you put out what do they have? Native title bar where the alert pops up and you preess the tiny spots on top to ry to select reminder, speaker, etc etc?
Native. Only the oems used in my rom are in my kitchen.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok i might be called newb flamed or flat out yelled at for asking this question... but why doesn't this rom have the fancy volume control? Its back to ppc 6700 style and while that is ok is there a way to cook in the fancy volume? Or a cab?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:38 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Ok i might be called newb flamed or flat out yelled at for asking this question... but why doesn't this rom have the fancy volume control? Its back to ppc 6700 style and while that is ok is there a way to cook in the fancy volume? Or a cab?
Because it doesn't work right during in-call with 6.5. That fancy volume control is just bloat, IMO anyway.

Now go search for a cab or OEM you noob.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Because it doesn't work right during in-call with 6.5. That fancy volume control is just bloat, IMO anyway.

Now go search for a cab or OEM you noob.
But if you run youtube without the htc vol control it messes it up right? Try it and let me know if you get the nice little volume control that doesnt interrupt playback or if you get the native bubble that messes up youtube.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Oh ok.. that makes sense.. i haven't seen the in call volume till recently. thanks alot!
Old 06-11-2009, 07:52 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
But if you run youtube without the htc vol control it messes it up right? Try it and let me know if you get the nice little volume control that doesnt interrupt playback or if you get the native bubble that messes up youtube.
It does pause YouTube, but I'm ok with that. I'd rather be able to turn down the volume of my step-mom's voice when she calls than be able to adjust YT volume without causing a pause.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development