PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
Ind, How can I get large title bar or a working rhodium notification like bored has in his kitchen rom. Right now any config i cook with your latest kitchen I only have the native non finger friendly title bar notification system. Thanks!
take the OEMNOTIFICATION folder from my kitchen OEM and place in to his. Then go to SYS/Base_Lang_0409 and remove notify.dll.0409.mui

Accepted NOT Expected
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
It does pause YouTube, but I'm ok with that. I'd rather be able to turn down the volume of my step-mom's voice when she calls than be able to adjust YT volume without causing a pause.

I just tested and with your phonecanvas the htc volume turns it up and down with no problem and works perfect in youtube. I like iconsoft's dialer a lot so i am installing it now and will see if the volume goes flat or is adjustable as well.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
take the OEMNOTIFICATION folder from my kitchen OEM and place in to his. Then go to SYS/Base_Lang_0409 and remove notify.dll.0409.mui
Thanks Bored! I'll try that right now
Old 06-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Inda: Iconsoft has its own little volume popup and it will not control the volume in phonecall it just stays constant in their version 1.4.5 but it does lower and raise the volume in their 1.4 version although not by a huge range.

During buildos I got a duplicate helvetica.....ttf exists so I deleted that from your oemnotifcation folder ad the rest of the build was no problem. Reflashing right now to see if it functions correctly as it does on yours when modified in the registry to enable snooze intevals other than 5 mins only by default.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:43 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
I just tested and with your phonecanvas the htc volume turns it up and down with no problem and works perfect in youtube. I like iconsoft's dialer a lot so i am installing it now and will see if the volume goes flat or is adjustable as well.
Well, hey -- maybe WM finally fixed this.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

Great ROM. I don't know why, but both the current ROM (61009) and the previous ROM seem to load a few applications very slowly. iGo8 takes over a minute to load. It never took that long under other ROMS. Actually, the logo appears but nothing starts loading until after about 30 seconds. The backlight usually turns off before it's finished loading.

Any ideas as to why it does it only on this ROM?

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:02 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBecker View Post
Great ROM. I don't know why, but both the current ROM (61009) and the previous ROM seem to load a few applications very slowly. iGo8 takes over a minute to load. It never took that long under other ROMS. Actually, the logo appears but nothing starts loading until after about 30 seconds. The backlight usually turns off before it's finished loading.

Any ideas as to why it does it only on this ROM?
maybe .net cf 3.7 instead of 3.5?
Old 06-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Worked great! Now I have a perfect fullscreen caller id and dialer, not buggy like s2u2 and a working finger friendly notification system and proper finger friendly volume control. Installing al of my apps, so it looks like this my be the rom I can finally stick with for a while! Thanks guys!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hell yah this rom rocks all the rest!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post

REMOTE DESKTOP

I just never use it. You can easily add it in with the kitchen though. Packages attached, just extract to sys folder.
Thanks for the post, do you have a .cab of it? cuz then I could just keep it on the memory card for the updates...

Thanks in advance!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development