PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch
Carrier: Sprint

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [July 14] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.11...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

I did get vlingo to work on 1.11 (didn't work on 1.09). don't know what you did DCD, but thanks.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [July 14] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.11...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
I did get vlingo to work on 1.11 (didn't work on 1.09). don't know what you did DCD, but thanks.
how did you do it ? which button did you assign to vlingo ?
I tried assigning the home button but it still opens start menu not vlingo.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
how did you do it ? which button did you assign to vlingo ?
I tried assigning the home button but it still opens start menu not vlingo.
got it working, it just needed a soft reset.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint->Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

sudermatt is keeping up the good worksudermatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
got it working, it just needed a soft reset.

I tried to get Vlingo to work...but I go tthe dreaded ??? Key. I tried the Send Hold assignment which did not work.

Can you post a link to the version of vlingo you are using and the steps you took to get it to work?

Thanks,
Old 07-16-2009, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudermatt View Post
I tried to get Vlingo to work...but I go tthe dreaded ??? Key. I tried the Send Hold assignment which did not work.

Can you post a link to the version of vlingo you are using and the steps you took to get it to work?

Thanks,

check this post. see if it helps

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=628
Old 07-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

OK... STRANGE PROBLEM here for me... I have 1.11 installed, and I thought everything was working fine... until I tried to check my text messages.

Titanium showed 10 unread texts (I left my phone in the car and was getting updates on the All-Star game) but when I clicked the notification, there was nothing, and the number reset to none!

Then after a soft reset, it happened again the next morning, showed 4, but when I checked the inbox was empty and only messages that I sent had appeared.

Anyone else having this issue??
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

GreeNova is keeping up the good workGreeNova is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
OK... STRANGE PROBLEM here for me... I have 1.11 installed, and I thought everything was working fine... until I tried to check my text messages.

Titanium showed 10 unread texts (I left my phone in the car and was getting updates on the All-Star game) but when I clicked the notification, there was nothing, and the number reset to none!

Then after a soft reset, it happened again the next morning, showed 4, but when I checked the inbox was empty and only messages that I sent had appeared.

Anyone else having this issue??
I had some strange issues like that too. It took hours for texts that I sent to go through, and it would show like I had phantom text messages. Weird stuff. I switched to MightyRom6, they just released a new version today. I will try DCD again next time he updates.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

GreeNova is keeping up the good workGreeNova is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [July 5] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.09...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovius View Post
Anyone else using EZinput 2.0 and trying to put in calendar appointments? The onscreen keyboard doesn't have a space bar in portrait or landscape mode! What in the world!?!

I'm noticing some higher battery drain when compared to mightyrom and silence basic roms. What are some of your experiences with battery life?
I don't think I had that problem when I used this one. http://www.ilcell.com/nikoan89/Nikoa...20Keyboard.rar

It was either that one, or the Compact QWERTY version here: http://www.mediafire.com/?24mauxj2yjy

The threads with each of these are http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=489032 and http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65573 respectivley.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:25 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Is there something better with the new version carrier cabs? Over lets say the ones you have for the mogul listed.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeNova View Post
I had some strange issues like that too. It took hours for texts that I sent to go through, and it would show like I had phantom text messages. Weird stuff. I switched to MightyRom6, they just released a new version today. I will try DCD again next time he updates.
are you using PIM backup, I was using PIM backup and had the same problem with sms showing unread messages when I had no messages, I backed up my PIM with microsoft my phone beta, did a hard reset, restored PIM with microsoft my phone and problem solved.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development