PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 06:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [ROM] [July 14] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.11...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudentjunk View Post
I have searched to find the 6.1 start menu in 6.5, but have not been able to find it.
Here is what several people have mentioned using with 6.5. It's almost identical to 6.1 start menu. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...menu-v2-7.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [July 14] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.11...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Here is what several people have mentioned using with 6.5. It's almost identical to 6.1 start menu. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...menu-v2-7.html
quickmenu is good, but it requires a stylus. While in 6.1, you can get away without it using enlarged start menu.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint->Verizon

sudermatt is keeping up the good worksudermatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudentjunk View Post
quickmenu is good, but it requires a stylus. While in 6.1, you can get away without it using enlarged start menu.
I'm using QM 2.8.414.1614...it allows you to define the space between lines...no stylus required.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=744
Old 07-20-2009, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc13 View Post
After talking to DCD he informed me that the problem is because those are 6.1 themes and dont work with 6.5 and is being removed for the release.
the reason I don't like the 6.5 menu style is because it's slower, you can try both menu styles in file explorer you'll notice a delay when clicking menu with the 6.5 style and with 6.1 the response is instant, so my question is can we leave in the rom a fixed 6.1 menu style or can dcd with his genius speed up the 6.5 style.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

and btw in 1.09 the 6.1 menu was working just fine.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tour/ Treo Pro

integra144 is a n00b

this is a great rom and great battery its the bare minimum, but that's how I want if I want third party junk I can install it myself.

what does a radio update?
Old 07-20-2009, 09:48 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudermatt View Post
I'm using QM 2.8.414.1614...it allows you to define the space between lines...no stylus required.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=744
Yea...that's the same version I linked in the post above yours. I just installed it today, and it's workin great. I love titanium, for the most part, but that start menu is awful. Thanks to QuickMenu, I don't have to deal with it anymore.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by integra144 View Post
what does a radio update?
read first post here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422
Old 07-21-2009, 07:27 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc13 View Post
Also stay in the 1.03 and 1,07 radios if you need GPS we found out that the 1.12 radios wont get you a lock for GPS
The performance of a radio varies greatly depending on several factors. I'm using radio 1.12.20 right now and i get gps locks in 3 to 5 seconds on 10 or 11 satellites sitting in my living room.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
and btw in 1.09 the 6.1 menu was working just fine.
I just flashed 1.09 again to make sure and yes the 6.1 themes work fine with both HTC black and the sprint theme.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development