PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Cobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [June 17] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.05...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

how do I get Voice Command 21815 on dcd's 1.05 rom?
Old 06-24-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Cobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [June 17] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.05...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobaltikus View Post
Well I just installed an older bengalih version and then replaced the files with 21815 files from Calkulin's kitchen

Seeing if that works

But still want to know how others do it
Old 06-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sricke View Post
Could someone that follows dcd on xda post a link for this discussion on xda? I can't find it, and I want to follow both threads. TIA!
its not being discussed yet on xda until dcd decides to make it official

Old 06-24-2009, 02:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

sricke is a n00b

Thanks. I remember reading earlier in this thread that dcd said he was going to primarily post to a thread over at xda. That's why I asked.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

sricke is a n00b

UPS just came. Time to flash. I was actually waiting to see what device DCD was going to get, before upgrading from my Titan. I use his roms only. Nothing personal to others, I just love his work period!

What radio are people using? dcd has 2 posted on his sight. What is the difference?
Old 06-24-2009, 02:43 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Well I just installed an older bengalih version and then replaced the files with 21815 files from Calkulin's kitchen

Seeing if that works

But still want to know how others do it
I am not on DCD's rom but if I was and it did not have VC I would just pull the OEM from Calc's kitchen (if that is the only working version) and use nuepackageinstaller to add it...otherwise just good ol fashioned cab install.....it errored on some 6.5 roms on cab installation, but still worked after that....
Old 06-24-2009, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

atlbrav1518 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69126

Not 21815 but its VC
Old 06-24-2009, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I am not on DCD's rom but if I was and it did not have VC I would just pull the OEM from Calc's kitchen (if that is the only working version) and use nuepackageinstaller to add it...otherwise just good ol fashioned cab install.....it errored on some 6.5 roms on cab installation, but still worked after that....
A good ol fashioned cab install would be great but as far as I know there isn't one with a late enough version that fixes the anounce incoming calls issue.

21815 has this problem fixed

installing an older version and then manually overwriting all the files with the ones from the 21815 OEM is working for me, but it will become a bit tedious if I end up flashing many more roms. I did get an error message about an unrecoverable error, but it still completed the install and seems to be working fine so far.

I first attempted to make a cab of the 21815 oem, and I almost got it working, but then when I went to install it I got an insufficient permissions error message and it would not install.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

bladed2 is keeping up the good workbladed2 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bladed2

just flashed to this rom to check out these rumored amazing speeds. and i had to confirm it myself. and damn this thing flys. However, it feels incomplete because i can't set mp3 ringtones and a lot of things that i'm used to being cooked in on a Juicy Rom aren't there and i'm not a fan of installing tons of cabs. Just my preference, but amazing rom nonetheless.
Telus Radio 1.04.05V
Old 06-25-2009, 01:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Bladed, I know what you mean...you do get used to having all the extras you get with all these other cooked roms...

I have found in the past the best way to use DCD releases is to collect the cabs you like and set up sdconfig files to install them for you automatically.

By doing that you can flash any clean (light) rom you like and have the same tools every time plus you also get the advantage of upgrading all the programs you use when newer versions come out without having to wait for a new build or reflashing the phone.

DCD releases are 99% clean roms. thats one reason why they are so fast and stable.

It might take some time to set up initially but once you have a proper sdconfig set up you can pretty much flash and configure a phone in less than 30 mins!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development