PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 08:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [June 17] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.05...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

GREAT job on the ROM DCD (actually i'm still running 1.02). Only ROM other than JD's that i haven't had to daily soft reset to re-claim RAM. I go 3-4 days with no loss of performance before i just soft-reset for the hell of it. Between you two guys i finally feel like my TP performs like it really should!
Old 06-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch
Carrier: Sprint

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] [June 17] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.05...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkApe View Post
k thanks. i just took my mp3 ringer i had now and converted it to wav. will see if that ends up causing issues or not.
how did you do this? i'm having a hell of a time getting ANY ringers to work. i usually use the Old Phone ringer that comes with the phone (which is .wma) but i can't get it to work. i'm not to picky with what kind of ringer it is, as long as i know my phone is ringing. i already missed a call this morning for a job offer (playing phone tag now). this kinda sucks.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
how did you do this? i'm having a hell of a time getting ANY ringers to work. i usually use the Old Phone ringer that comes with the phone (which is .wma) but i can't get it to work. i'm not to picky with what kind of ringer it is, as long as i know my phone is ringing. i already missed a call this morning for a job offer (playing phone tag now). this kinda sucks.

i just found a mp3 to wav converter online. converted it and placed the ringer in my storage card and set it to my ringer and it seemed to work ok...problem is ive only tested it with one phone call. last night i missed a few calls, but was nowhere near my phone so not sure if it did ring or not.

Last edited by SkunkApe; 06-23-2009 at 11:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
sounds like you need to flash back to stock and then update your data profile. If that doesn't work then you need to give me your phone and esn number and i can get your lock code and you can reset your data by pressing ##3282# which spells data. I work for sprint o yeah you do have sprint right??
i actually just updated my profile and everything seems to be working now.

thanks
Old 06-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
i just found a mp3 to wav converter online. converted it and placed the ringer in my storage card and set it to my ringer and it seemed to work ok...problem is ive only tested it with one phone call. last night i missed a few calls, but was nowhere near my phone so not sure if it did ring or not.
thank you. i swear sometimes i'm a little dense. what i did was went online and googled "old phone ringer" downloaded it and put it in my windows folder on my phone. i was able to select it both under settings-personal-phone and settings-personal-sounds&notifications. tested it and it works.

i still don't know why i couldn't get any of the .wma or .wav that was on the phone already to work. i'm just happy that my phone rings now
Old 06-23-2009, 07:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro
Carrier: Alltel

crashelite is a n00b

Quote:
hahaha ur so right there

but yea, i am in fact connected. its something with the sprint connection. wifi works just fine, but when connected via sprint, no browser will bring up pages...getting page cannot be displayed, not able to send pic mail....but again...everything works just fine via wifi.

try doing a *228 and doing the option to re activate the phone my friend had the same issue and he did that and all worked ... you may need to call them to send them a re activation signal but ya it should work if u ran the carrier cab ...

Edit: oops he was on verizon but oh well try it see if it works ... and nevermind didnt see that u updated the profile and it worked

Last edited by crashelite; 06-23-2009 at 07:52 PM. Reason: correction
Old 06-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anybody know when he is dropping the next update ???

Old 06-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

wondering that myself, on the flip side, My gps started working now.

Now I have a different problem, anyone have issues typing in email addresses when sending mail? I had this issue with my previous rom ssk. I think it happens after the first time I sync using activesync with outlook 2007. I can type a few letters in the to: email address field, when I backspace it locks up and crashes out of the window

I can select a contact from the popups but if its a someone not in my contacts it messes up
Old 06-24-2009, 12:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: alltel

billblack is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
wondering that myself, on the flip side, My gps started working now.

Now I have a different problem, anyone have issues typing in email addresses when sending mail? I had this issue with my previous rom ssk. I think it happens after the first time I sync using activesync with outlook 2007. I can type a few letters in the to: email address field, when I backspace it locks up and crashes out of the window

I can select a contact from the popups but if its a someone not in my contacts it messes up
I reported the same issue a few pages back about the email crashing.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

sricke is a n00b

Could someone that follows dcd on xda post a link for this discussion on xda? I can't find it, and I want to follow both threads. TIA!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development