PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM] [June 13] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.02...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd View Post
you need to install youtube, streamingmedia, and fullscreenplayer for youtube to work. i have never used album 3.0 and cannot advise. make sure you have the newest youtube cab as the original will not work.
(note: my intent is really for everyone to check/update their carrier cab and all program cabs each time they flash.)

1.05 onward will support verizon and be available when I have time to write up and neatly package a release. At that time I will continue conversation at xda. Work lately has not given me time to do so.
i wish there was some way to let u edit this thread, better yet i wish u would keep ur updates here on ppcgeeks, its almost as if the cdma touch pro is dead on xda and its alive and kicking over here. if u do decide to launch 1.05 onwards over at xda u might as well ask them to rename the cdma only forum to a dcd only forum, lol, cuz i know its what everyone will be discussing.

dont know if ive expressed my gratitude enough but thanks again for all your great work. have u gotten ur hands on a touch pro2 rom and broke it down yet? im curious if u will release any special dcd-rhodium stuff, the xboxmod port is pretty good after a couple fixes but imagine u can do best. im a big rhodium fan tf3d2 fan

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [ROM] [June 13] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.02...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Anyone else notice that there is no Ev or E or 1x icon in the taskbar on 1.03? Where that icon usually is, there's nothing there. I've hard reset and redownloaded and reflashed and nothing.
correction
i made a phone call and the 1x icon shows up, but as soon as i hang up, the icon disappears. So, anyone else have this missing Ev or E icon?
Old 06-17-2009, 05:45 PM
dcd
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i wish u would keep ur updates here on ppcgeeks
I check xda once a day and ppcgeeks....not so much. It makes more sense for my stuff to be where I am. my rom is suited for a different audience than other roms already posted in that subforum, so i am certain other activity there will continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
correction
i made a phone call and the 1x icon shows up, but as soon as i hang up, the icon disappears. So, anyone else have this missing Ev or E icon?
Are you on alltel? edit nevermind I can see you are. It's trying to display a rev A icon that doesnt exist. thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:00 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Are you on alltel? edit nevermind I can see you are. It's trying to display a rev A icon that doesnt exist. thanks.
ok...thanks. it didn't do that with any of your previous releases, so i was just curious what happen.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
you need to install youtube, streamingmedia, and fullscreenplayer for youtube to work. i have never used album 3.0 and cannot advise. make sure you have the newest youtube cab as the original will not work.
(note: my intent is really for everyone to check/update their carrier cab and all program cabs each time they flash.)
I installed the DCD versions of youtube, streamingmedia, and fullscreenplayer yet the youtube audio is not working. I also tried album 3.0 video playback, but the videos are unrecognized, showing up with the "no" symbol. I think the mp4 codec is missing. Additionally, touch scrolling does not work with the DCD youtube version I installed. Have to use the D-pad to scroll down.

Regarding A2DP connection causing data connection to fail, no issue with the 1.03 version.

Edit: Got the youtube scrolling working by installing a different version of youtube (Tech1 21xYx 6.5). Not sure what the real version number is. Audio is still not working.

Last edited by nswenson; 06-17-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:09 AM
Lurker

ezurus is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [June 14] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.03...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

I see that 1.05 is up so I can finally try out a DCD ROM on my Verizon TF!

EDIT: I can confirm that 1.05 is up and running on REAL Verizon TFs... still installing stuff, will post any findings/issues/bugs.

Last edited by ezurus; 06-18-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: [ROM] [June 14] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.03...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

You guys should be thankful that he revamped his whole rom to support Verizon. Verizon blows.

If you guys want to save battery life, skip Rhodium Manila. Hell skip any manila all together. Titanium is much more efficient.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:00 PM
Lurker

ezurus is a n00b

who wants efficient when you can have sexy?
Old 06-18-2009, 02:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezurus View Post
who wants efficient when you can have sexy?
i have a girlfriend to be sexy. i need my phone to be efficient so that the stupid thing can last more then a few hours on a charge.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
both are at http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/hermann/cabs, more specifically i was hoping you guys would be updating from there...
That's where I've been getting my cabs.
You used to have a random access cab there that I used and apparently it didn't work so I uninstalled it. I now see you have removed it. I hope you bring it back or find one that works if that was the case.

I installed some tachi mp3 trimmer that I found somewhere and my memory usage jumped from 32% to 43% on reboot. I don't really know what's going on there...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development