View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 05:22 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM] [June 13] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.02...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd View Post
you need to install youtube, streamingmedia, and fullscreenplayer for youtube to work. i have never used album 3.0 and cannot advise. make sure you have the newest youtube cab as the original will not work.
(note: my intent is really for everyone to check/update their carrier cab and all program cabs each time they flash.)

1.05 onward will support verizon and be available when I have time to write up and neatly package a release. At that time I will continue conversation at xda. Work lately has not given me time to do so.
i wish there was some way to let u edit this thread, better yet i wish u would keep ur updates here on ppcgeeks, its almost as if the cdma touch pro is dead on xda and its alive and kicking over here. if u do decide to launch 1.05 onwards over at xda u might as well ask them to rename the cdma only forum to a dcd only forum, lol, cuz i know its what everyone will be discussing.

dont know if ive expressed my gratitude enough but thanks again for all your great work. have u gotten ur hands on a touch pro2 rom and broke it down yet? im curious if u will release any special dcd-rhodium stuff, the xboxmod port is pretty good after a couple fixes but imagine u can do best. im a big rhodium fan tf3d2 fan

This post has been thanked 1 times.