PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 12:43 PM
dcd
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [July 14] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.11...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

i have fixed the alarm by overhauling all of my notifications settings. the "reminder" notification works differently in 6.5. i think this base is maybe complete enough for a release.

i was going to go back thru the entire thread and make a list of people i want to help me test, but i feel lazy. i want people who are using this rom on a day to day basis and heavily use the included features. i do not care whether you load up a bunch of cabs or not.

my PM box will be full in 10 messages. please do not volunteer if you are not using this rom regularly and heavily. i want people who will be around alot this weekend and are willing to flash a few times a day.

if you are already testing your links are not being cut off, just need some more people.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [July 14] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.11...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

I noticed a bug when selecting settings/personal/today/HTC Black or Sprint which brings back the old 6.1 menus which I prefer, the icons become messed up in file explorer when an item is highlited as you scroll along the page.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i would test but i pretty much only use my phone to talk lately, but do u have the sprint tf3d in cab form like the htc 1 on ur site??

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 07-17-2009, 02:12 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
I noticed a bug when selecting settings/personal/today/HTC Black or Sprint which brings back the old 6.1 menus which I prefer, the icons become messed up in file explorer when an item is highlited as you scroll along the page.
That's because the .tsk is from WM 6.1. If I get permission from DCD I'll post a 6.5 updated version of it.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Quote:
are you using PIM backup, I was using PIM backup and had the same problem with sms showing unread messages when I had no messages, I backed up my PIM with microsoft my phone beta, did a hard reset, restored PIM with microsoft my phone and problem solved.
No PIM Backup here, I sync with an Exchange Server.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

I know im opting for flame target status here... but...

I had been using heavily modified versions of 6.1 since i got my TP* and stuff started coming out for it.

DCD 1.09 my first 6.5 rom (since no2chem is defunct atm DCD it is) and now recently 1.11, some issues i am having include mainly annoying things, I know probably alot of people like the new start menu (not me... but with the following changes i could live with it), but the shifted icons only strike me as retarded/annoying, i want 4 rows of programs, with 3 on my TP their is just so much space left over i cant help but wanting to recover!**

Camera!: I normally use AdvConfig v3.3, which for the most part still works fine! HOWEVER!, i changed my image storage directory to: \Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures (of course I adjusted the actual other folder storage with AConfig as well), but when I do take pictures they get dumped in My Documents (on the storage card of course) but no in the My Pictures folder !?!

Keyboard lag sometimes still for both onscreen/hardware***

This happening to anyone else?

*Anyone hate the stock USB cable as well... Im not THAT rough with them but I have had to replace them 3 times, the USB side of the cable keeps coming out of the casing and the &quot;metal&quot; sleeving is coming out everywhere, this does not happen with ANY of my other USB cables, and looking at my system I have 13 of them including the one for the TP (since im on the 4th im just using the one for my camera, works fine, cable is still intact) **I can normally google ANYTHING and find stuff easy, BUT using google and the site search I cannot find anything about how to make it 4 icons across instead of 3, but as I have seen posts with SS's of 4 im sure its possible im just ppgeeks/xda search function retarded ***I already know my keyboard is going dead (aka the plug is ****ed like the majority of others TP's with the bad keyboard) anyone been successful in getting a NIB replacement for free (read somewhere about MFG warranty covering it 1 time or something) THX

Last edited by Kane3162; 07-17-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

hey Kane...here is the cab to make it 4 rows. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379
attached below

and here is the keyboard lag fix. it's the real deal too. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73005
Attached Files
File Type: cab StartMenu.cab (3.7 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sam. Moment, HTC EVO

dc13 is becoming a great contributor

1.11 seems good so far. only thing that sucks is my keyboard is dying out but o well. i'll get it fixxed some time.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

I will have time this afternoon to try some things DCD, I use pretty much everything daily. I keep flopping back and forth between yours and demolition. I just flashed the latest demolition and some key things are not working for me, I had your last one just about perfect and customized exactly the way I wanted, only quirk I had is sometimes pushing the send key dialed the last number immediately vs brining up the keypad
Old 07-19-2009, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work

Quote:
please elaborate on the 6.1 menus thing. I am using 6.1 mainly because I hate the menus. Are you saying that the 6.5 user interface is just a patch on top of hte 6.1 interface?

I have searched to find the 6.1 start menu in 6.5, but have not been able to find it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development