PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 04:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I was about to post that the cab doesn't work. ...I was going to put it in the Guide.

On Dusk, I would install the 12 icon cab, followed by the clock array cab and it's all goldy.
That might not do it either. Tried to install both and they aren't compatible... the clock cab I believe wipes out the 12 icon one and then even if you try the clock first and then the 12 icon I believe the quicklinks come out misaligned and too close to each other. Weird. Anyone else see this?
Old 12-18-2009, 04:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 17| TF3D 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0gikal View Post
I get that "GSM" at the end of each text message also! I thought I was the only one. Anyone know why that's happening?
here is the hot fix will take care of that gsm ok someone help me out now i help someone in need
Attached Files
File Type: cab GSM to CDMA sms fix.cab (1.0 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

reddragon022 is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 17| TF3D 2.1 and 2.

Are we able to send mms now on 2.5? If so, guess I'll be going back to it
Old 12-18-2009, 08:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850sp
Carrier: Metropcs

Wutor is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Wutor Send a message via Yahoo to Wutor Send a message via Skype™ to Wutor

Anyone knows the registry settings and/or cab for picture messaging on the 2.5 Dust 28014 on metropcs yet?
Old 12-18-2009, 09:46 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbroker5 View Post
Love the roms and use them exclusively....thx for all that you do!
one heads up though, i have noticed that any time I try to remove footprints and twitter from the slide buttons, everything starts to lag and start menu items double and triple layer. I have tested it on all versions and without fail the only fix once it is done, is to hard reset and start over fresh.....just an FYI
I always remove those tabs along with Music, Stocks, and Photos and I can't say I've noticed a slow down or the smearing. I'm currently running dec 16th 21884 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siq Mawsh View Post
Can anyone report on texting on the 21855 m2.5 version?
Texting works fine. MMS requires the usual dance to get working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soinkster View Post
i noticed that manilla does not allow you to change the soft keys i really like the action button and even when you edit them with the soft key editor it only works in titanium
you can change the left softket by using Touch Pro Tweaks in START-TOOLS-TWEAKS. The right soft key, in 2.5, is set to Menu and cannot be changed.

The softkey editor only works for titanium, and I've never been successful using Advanced Configuration to perform this action. Use TouchPRo Tweaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Install this:
...hey dude, what's in the cab? The default Dusk icons, or different ones? Gotta pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
That might not do it either. Tried to install both and they aren't compatible... the clock cab I believe wipes out the 12 icon one and then even if you try the clock first and then the 12 icon I believe the quicklinks come out misaligned and too close to each other. Weird. Anyone else see this?
They're "slightly" incompatible. I think I noted in the Guide that they need to be installed in a particular order. I'll add some more language warning that, yes, the 12 icons do get a bit bugged up...but it all works.

A better combination might be installing Max Manila on top of Dusk Theme, which would give you the Max Clock array and options for more quicklinks.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

JLPDA is a n00b

Flashed NRG 21885 2.5M last night. Seemed to work OK, synced my contacts, setup my mail, etc... This morning the phone is locked up in my cradle, I power down and power back up and the opening setup screen comes up telling me to wait until the phone is setup...just like doing a fresh flash or Hard Reset. The screen clears and shows only EnergyROM on the bottom left with some blue wave background...AND THAT'S IT. Can't do a hard reset, Activesync not recognized. Pulled the battery and let it sit for 20 minutes. Any suggestions to "unbrick" my phone? I'd go back to stock and try again if possible.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:11 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLPDA View Post
Flashed NRG 21885 2.5M last night. Seemed to work OK, synced my contacts, setup my mail, etc... This morning the phone is locked up in my cradle, I power down and power back up and the opening setup screen comes up telling me to wait until the phone is setup...just like doing a fresh flash or Hard Reset. The screen clears and shows only EnergyROM on the bottom left with some blue wave background...AND THAT'S IT. Can't do a hard reset, Activesync not recognized. Pulled the battery and let it sit for 20 minutes. Any suggestions to "unbrick" my phone? I'd go back to stock and try again if possible.
It's not bricked...bricked is completely dead and unresponsive, your device is "on", just stuck.

Don't worry about ActiveSync, all you need to do is get the phone back into bootloader to flash a stock ROM. Bootloader is the tri-color screen. Make sure the device is connected to the PC via USB cable. When in bootloader, the tri color screen, look at the bottom white space...it should say "usb", if it does, you're good to flash. If it says "serial", you're not connected to the PC properly.

As long as you have a usb connection, you should be able to flash a stock ROM. After you flash stock, you can flash back to this ROM, then follow the flash with a hard reset. ...that should clear up the problem.

You can get a stock ROM from HTC's website.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
A better combination might be installing Max Manila on top of Dusk Theme, which would give you the Max Clock array and options for more quicklinks.
Does this work? Even if I already have some Dusk changes installed? Which ver of Max Manila would you recommend?

Last edited by cmajewsk; 12-18-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

GAAWWWWD DAMN I HATE THE TEXT MSG ON THESE ROMS!!! (dec 17th 2.5 21xxx)

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i tap in the box like 100 times before i see the blinkin cursor and can begin typing... smh

i'm thinkin to disable it with the zaynee... but i don't want to lose functionally... terrible terrible.

ROM is working great though... i dont think ill be flashing anymore for a long while... thanks again everyone in the thread helping.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

small problem i've noticed...

start > system > personal > phone...

freezes up... can't get out of this ^ screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro