View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:11 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 17| TF3D 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLPDA View Post
Flashed NRG 21885 2.5M last night. Seemed to work OK, synced my contacts, setup my mail, etc... This morning the phone is locked up in my cradle, I power down and power back up and the opening setup screen comes up telling me to wait until the phone is setup...just like doing a fresh flash or Hard Reset. The screen clears and shows only EnergyROM on the bottom left with some blue wave background...AND THAT'S IT. Can't do a hard reset, Activesync not recognized. Pulled the battery and let it sit for 20 minutes. Any suggestions to "unbrick" my phone? I'd go back to stock and try again if possible.
It's not bricked...bricked is completely dead and unresponsive, your device is "on", just stuck.

Don't worry about ActiveSync, all you need to do is get the phone back into bootloader to flash a stock ROM. Bootloader is the tri-color screen. Make sure the device is connected to the PC via USB cable. When in bootloader, the tri color screen, look at the bottom white space...it should say "usb", if it does, you're good to flash. If it says "serial", you're not connected to the PC properly.

As long as you have a usb connection, you should be able to flash a stock ROM. After you flash stock, you can flash back to this ROM, then follow the flash with a hard reset. ...that should clear up the problem.

You can get a stock ROM from HTC's website.
This post has been thanked 1 times.