View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 09:46 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 17| TF3D 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbroker5 View Post
Love the roms and use them exclusively....thx for all that you do!
one heads up though, i have noticed that any time I try to remove footprints and twitter from the slide buttons, everything starts to lag and start menu items double and triple layer. I have tested it on all versions and without fail the only fix once it is done, is to hard reset and start over fresh.....just an FYI
I always remove those tabs along with Music, Stocks, and Photos and I can't say I've noticed a slow down or the smearing. I'm currently running dec 16th 21884 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siq Mawsh View Post
Can anyone report on texting on the 21855 m2.5 version?
Texting works fine. MMS requires the usual dance to get working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soinkster View Post
i noticed that manilla does not allow you to change the soft keys i really like the action button and even when you edit them with the soft key editor it only works in titanium
you can change the left softket by using Touch Pro Tweaks in START-TOOLS-TWEAKS. The right soft key, in 2.5, is set to Menu and cannot be changed.

The softkey editor only works for titanium, and I've never been successful using Advanced Configuration to perform this action. Use TouchPRo Tweaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Install this:
...hey dude, what's in the cab? The default Dusk icons, or different ones? Gotta pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
That might not do it either. Tried to install both and they aren't compatible... the clock cab I believe wipes out the 12 icon one and then even if you try the clock first and then the 12 icon I believe the quicklinks come out misaligned and too close to each other. Weird. Anyone else see this?
They're "slightly" incompatible. I think I noted in the Guide that they need to be installed in a particular order. I'll add some more language warning that, yes, the 12 icons do get a bit bugged up...but it all works.

A better combination might be installing Max Manila on top of Dusk Theme, which would give you the Max Clock array and options for more quicklinks.
This post has been thanked 3 times.