PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
what exactly has changed with the Tachi Dialer with the 10/14 ROM??
Dunno exactly, it does seem more stable but the Panic Hang Up issue remains, just not as frequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
what is the change log for 10-14 and then 10-15?
You could look at the Raph 1014 changelog but it may not apply to us in total, give the chef some time he's been uploading/tweaking multiple ROM's here and over at xda
As far as I can tell from Twitter, 1015 is simply the Titanium version of 1013/14 that he "forgot" to upload.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
Beware.. Kamil's Compact Manila causes a few problems:

1. Unable to remove "My Location" in the weather tab. I've disabled it in settings and it shows up still. Also, clicking in the top right where it says "Last updated" no longer updates the weather info.

2. Scrolling in the stocks tab is impossible because the screen returns to the top as soon as you life your finger off the screen.

Uninstalled Compact Manila, soft reset, all good.
I have CompactManila Plus installed and I can remove "my location" as well as use the manual update of weather on the weather tab. I may just be lucky, who knows???

However, after I ran Sashimi and loaded all my stuff I did notice that the softkeys on the home tab do not have the "clear glass" look to them when pushed. Not a big deal by any means, just something I noticed.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:24 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

SMS/MMS iussues-None here, working great as usual. Can I ask those with MMS issues-what was your EXACT set up, step by step?
SMS issues, could it be network issues? Dont want to tell you to reset/reflash but it's a basic feature that should and does (for me) work fine. In my experience when the basics go awry it may indicate a Do Over.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:30 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone getting lockup when they try to add a new contact?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 10-16-2009, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started

Anybody have an ideal how to get my opera browser working again everytime i try to open it,it says the file OperaL cannot be opened either it is not signed with a trusted certificate,or one of its components cannot be found.Thanx for any help or advice you can give me on this matter.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

symon is a n00b

I love your rom! I've been using it for a few months. Made me hate my tp1 a lot less.. Just pulled the trigger on a tp2!
Old 10-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

great work as usual but my only gripe would be the conversation being half erased in my sms so it looks as if im speaking to myself
Old 10-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

stretch is a n00b

Looks like the 10/15 Titanium is still not right - NRG added the fancy notification bar icons back, but the HTC dialer is still not included - only has the WinMo dialer. I've tried pinging him on twitter, but haven't ever heard anything back.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:08 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Best looking NRG rom to date.
Still trying to get a few mods in place but other than that it seems perfect.
Great job NRG
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
SMS/MMS iussues-None here, working great as usual. Can I ask those with MMS issues-what was your EXACT set up, step by step?
SMS issues, could it be network issues? Dont want to tell you to reset/reflash but it's a basic feature that should and does (for me) work fine. In my experience when the basics go awry it may indicate a Do Over.
I flashed stock rom, then flashed this 10/14 release..

Things are some what back to normal with MMS now. I have 3 variants of ryanmoguls MMS cab and all working now. I noticed that I must first run the MMS and Carrier uninstall cab first though, do not sft reset, load the MMS cab SFT RST and things are good.

Issue I have now is all of my incoming images are super scaled, and Im talking small icon like size compared to 640x480. I even emailed my phone MDN@mms.mycricket.com and that incoming image is super scaled.

I thought maybe cricket has employed some sort of image size scaling to their mms network, not the case I have only been able to reproduce this issue on this particular ROM. Settings in Arcsoft are "original size" in regards to the image. 9/20 is rocking the full size images. Whats the deal? Any advice guys?

Oh and on the standard text messaging front that is functioning perfect after the flash to stock and back...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro