PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: Sprint

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

By far the best, ive tried them all, never had to flash back to stock though for anything to work, NRG we need to fix the stylus wakeup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up
Old 08-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRW View Post
By far the best, ive tried them all, never had to flash back to stock though for anything to work, NRG we need to fix the stylus wakeup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually just had to do the flash back to stock then to Energy on my girls phone. We run the same stuff but for some reason her klaxon Alarm wouldn't go off sometimes! Kinda annoying but hopefully this fixes it.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by czarlos View Post
Its because this energy rom is usinf Manilla 2D not TF3D.
Actually.. thats not completely true.

It's still TF3D... and its still a Rhodium base. Its just an alternate port. The original port that most have been using is no longer being supported by the original porter, and the new port dude claims that his port might be a little more complete and working better.

Alot of the older port stuff wont work because of the way things were ported. But eventually there will be as many tricks and customizations as there are for the original port.

NRG switched over in an effort to give us the newest and best running stuff. It still has some kinks, but since it is being actively supported, most issues should be roughed out in no time.

BTW... Im going nuts waiting for this new build. NRG... PM me.. id love to be a beta tester.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 08-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
I actually just had to do the flash back to stock then to Energy on my girls phone. We run the same stuff but for some reason her klaxon Alarm wouldn't go off sometimes! Kinda annoying but hopefully this fixes it.
Didi you clear storage after you flashed? Also.. Klazon is good, but I have had some issues with it in the past. I suggest you try GAlarm.. Build 1.5.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Didi you clear storage after you flashed? Also.. Klazon is good, but I have had some issues with it in the past. I suggest you try GAlarm.. Build 1.5.
Always do that, just weird how my girl and I run the same stuff but it works fine on my phone but not hers...
Old 08-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
Always do that, just weird how my girl and I run the same stuff but it works fine on my phone but not hers...
Here is a link to galarm: http://uploadbox.com/files/039274b521

And you might want CMY's gangster skin for it too...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1247782004

And yeah... Ive had 4 different touch pros and they acted funny too.. Sometimes, you just have to live with thier little quirks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

uscjunkie is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRW View Post
People have been asking for the stylus wake up thing to be fixed since the very first energy rom came out.....if it hasn't happened by now I don't think it is going to. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't keep harping on something that is already all over this thread.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

laevans is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Figured it out. I tried a different version of the weather cab and it did the trick.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:07 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjunkie View Post
People have been asking for the stylus wake up thing to be fixed since the very first energy rom came out.....if it hasn't happened by now I don't think it is going to. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't keep harping on something that is already all over this thread.
Think of it as this ROM's permanent bug I've asked around but nobody knows what the problem could be.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

uscjunkie is just getting started

I figured as much and to me it isn't that big of a deal. You do good work my man keep it up!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro