View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:21 PM
rawdikrik
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by czarlos View Post
Its because this energy rom is usinf Manilla 2D not TF3D.
Actually.. thats not completely true.

It's still TF3D... and its still a Rhodium base. Its just an alternate port. The original port that most have been using is no longer being supported by the original porter, and the new port dude claims that his port might be a little more complete and working better.

Alot of the older port stuff wont work because of the way things were ported. But eventually there will be as many tricks and customizations as there are for the original port.

NRG switched over in an effort to give us the newest and best running stuff. It still has some kinks, but since it is being actively supported, most issues should be roughed out in no time.

BTW... Im going nuts waiting for this new build. NRG... PM me.. id love to be a beta tester.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways