PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Quiksmage is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Thanks a million. The exact one i wanted =D.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by sombra View Post
Originally Posted by VisPreludeVtec
I have the sprint touch pro and the 22nd ROM had my phone keep changing back to an hour early each night....anyone know what could cause this. I am flashing to 7/28 right now to see if it fixes it

Same problem here, any suggestion on how to fix this

To fix the time issue go to start /settings/ personal/ phone services tab/ time synchronization uncheck box and you should be good to go.and I also take no credit for this fix I found it some where cant remember where but it works good luck.
So here is something that I stumbled along and was wondering if others can help prove/disprove.

I live in Houston and get this problem too.

What I did was set the time zone to "Central" via the settings->clock/time program. This stopped the problem. Then I noticed that if I hit the big clock on the home screen and set that to Houston instead of Central, a soft reset puts me back in "Saskatchewan" zone and the hour is off again...

So at least for me it seem that setting the location on the home screen to a city instead of the time zone will let the TP set whatever default time zone it wants to. The funny thing is, when I click on the calendar tab- Houston's weather still shows up even with the time set to "Central"

What I want to see is if the settings stick for the following days to come.
Sorry for the long post but hope that helps clarify the problem more...

BTW I figured out my problem with the dialer turning off when I found the Incall Power mgr program- dooh...

Last edited by Scoob; 08-02-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Another nice ROM, THANK YOU!!!

Here's a little flavor that I added to this ROM, well I'll just say I downloaded the cab and installed it ha ha, because I sure the heck didn't develop it!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=528133

Nice work! I really like it!
Old 08-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
I have been playing around with my favorite Manila file, 27c65cbd, and I came up with something I felt was worth sharing.
Askwhy: Can you point me in the right direction. I'm interested in editing Manilia files such as you did to offer as contributions to the energy community. I've done some searching over at XDA and here but have been able to find the right thread.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TIA!
Old 08-02-2009, 08:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
fyi-I made the suggestion for longER battery life. Sorry for the confusion. I'm a glutton for punishment so I'll make one more suggestion-have you tried flashing a different radio? This can sometimes improve battery life.
Good luck.
Do you belive this perfomance our TF3D?

HKLM\System\Storagemanager\Fatfs and change key Cachesize from 16384 to 32768
Old 08-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Here is some feedback on VZW touch pro. So far seems pretty good, I have not used it much though. I have had it off the charger since 11:30am today. It is now 7:38pm and I am at 79% battery life. I have only made one call today though
Old 08-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

I always to this tweak but to make it easier- it's also in the Advanced Config tool in the Tweaks folder of the ROM...

Dunno if it helps specifically but I figure it couldnt hurt... TPs have memory to spare...
Old 08-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Sorry, not familiar with that one, mine's set to only 4096. Maybe someone else is familiar?
Old 08-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
I always to this tweak but to make it easier- it's also in the Advanced Config tool in the Tweaks folder of the ROM...

Dunno if it helps specifically but I figure it couldnt hurt... TPs have memory to spare...
Please help a noob out. I usually go with Advised in Advanced Config. 4096 is advised so I left it. What does going that high do?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, should've edited the first one [headslap]

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-02-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Very nice. Mind if I cook the loaded version in the rom ?
Please -- and you're the chef, so tweak it any way you see fit and cook it in. I will be thrilled just to have contributed some ideas to the release version of your ROMs. (Actually, you made my day asking that, and I would do a Wayne's World 'not worthy' bit if it wouldn't let slip what an aging geek I am...DOH! Too late right?)

Also, I just updated the files again after discovering that I could add a value to the Banner tag and change 'Launch Browser' to 'Launch Opera' so the zip file with the Big Opera Icon versions in them has been updated to look like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
Askwhy: Can you point me in the right direction. I'm interested in editing Manilia files such as you did to offer as contributions to the energy community. I've done some searching over at XDA and here but have been able to find the right thread.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TIA!
Well, I don't really have any inside scoop on Manila, wish I did. Mostly I just enjoy poking around this stuff, knowing I can always re-flash if it goes bad. There are a few interesting threads on Manila editing like this one here, although it's somewhat outdated for the recent ports and updates of Manila. A lot of it still applies though (don't stop at the first post), and it might give you some ideas.

Last edited by askwhy; 08-02-2009 at 09:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro