PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:10 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardoon View Post
Try the German download. The US mirror appears to be incomplete.
Okay, so what will that do? put everything in german?
Old 07-10-2009, 06:18 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
Hey cmylxgo I only ask cause you seem so great with tf3d but any idea on getting the background for all tabs working with this awesome new home screen..
did you use the app posted in this thread for creating the bg4all tabs? or did you install something else?
Old 07-10-2009, 06:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:
No its just where the server is, unless I can read German now

Old 07-10-2009, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mikothy is just getting started

Does anyone know of a program that will take the place of the tasks and reminders for them? Since my reminders never work on the energy roms, was wondering if there was a program for a wokaround.
thanks
Old 07-10-2009, 06:29 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
LMAO... What the hell ? What's the server's location have to do with the ROM's language ? lol

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 07-10-2009, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
did you use the app posted in this thread for creating the bg4all tabs? or did you install something else?
Cmylxgo, I have tried that cab along with 3 or four others and still have issues when I load the cab. First the clock flips halfway and the format changes, such as the alarm notification moves back below the clock and the missed call/messages line appears again below the clock.

Hope fully there is a cab that can keep everything together with BG for all tabs.

Also can you tell me what this cab is for? "Sprint_OMC_v0.9.917.CAB"

Thanks again.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: sprint

aturner9 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
Cmylxgo, I have tried that cab along with 3 or four others and still have issues when I load the cab. First the clock flips halfway and the format changes, such as the alarm notification moves back below the clock and the missed call/messages line appears again below the clock.

Hope fully there is a cab that can keep everything together with BG for all tabs.

Thanks again.
I'm having the same issues. The clock is flipped halfway. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Last edited by aturner9; 07-10-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

I would wager your home screen is not the updated version as well. Hopefully there will be a fix. For now, i only have the wallpaper changer on the home screen but would like to have them on all tabs, I'm just not technical enough to figure these things out.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Thanks again.
I can confirm this as well for 70909... The bg4all.cab messes up the clock on the home tab. It also adds back the call history that CMYLXGOs new home tab hides.

If anyone comes a cross a solution, please be sure to share.

On another note, I found that the world clock workaround on Post #4 now requires some extra steps in order to get my calendar to display the correct appointment times. I took the below actions and it resolved the issue.

1. Navigate to Start>Settings>Clock&Alarms.
2. Adjust the time zone to the correct one for your location.
3. Adjust the time, if required, and click ok.

All of your calendar appointments should immediate reflect the correct times and the settings should hold through soft resets and opening World Clock.

Hope someone finds this info helpful.
__________________________________________________ __
SHOUT OUTS:
NRG: Another fabulous ROM. They just keep getting better and better. I would love to send some funds your way but times are tough. As soon as I have some spare Cha-Ching, I'll be sure to show my appreciation. I'm really glad to see that others are able to show thier appreciation.

CMYLXGO: Great work on the new Home tab. Looking forward to some future customization.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:03 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:

Thanks again.
Sounds like the files you are using are overwriting the custom manila files. Post a link to the cab you want to use and I will look into it later tonight.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro