PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

sha04 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

still running 7/16 that got taken down and i love it no problems for me
Old 07-17-2009, 02:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jb8lakeshow is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
okay guys, try this to get rid of the Phone Incoming call issue:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble then listed is BubbleBorderThemeImage, modify and delete the value

then:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Toast then listed is
ToastBoarderThemeImage, modify and delete the value

perform soft reset

I did this and I no longer see that bubble pop up on incoming calls..........the WM6.5 popup fix cab did not work for me
Thanks ycats, this works. REZN can you put this in post #4. Fixes my issues with s2a.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:00 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboogie2288 View Post
Oooo Drama in ROMLand!?

I'm curious as to why some cooks expect to be "Thanked" whenever their stuff is used. I mean, I dont thank Microsoft everytime I peck out a letter in Word. Pfft.

Anyhoo, NRGZ....keep doin' your thing man. I cant believe you fly blind in all of these builds, but damn they are good.

On an actual ROM related note, in the previous 7/9 build, the flashing INCOMING CALL window was minimal, and seems to be back in this version...anyone found tweaks on it yet?
Try deleting the reg keys that ycats posted. You'll find it in my last post above this.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
Here's my Today Screen, with the Panoramic background/transparent TF tabs
that looks real nice, where can i find that touch pro top curtain? or is that part of your wallpaper? can u point me in the right direction for that clock too? thanks

and guys HELP!! i dunno what i did last night configuring my settings but all my clocks and appointments have changed to 24hr military format...does anyone know where to change it back to 12hr? i checked everywhere, in regional, clock, cant find it how to get my am and pm back. also after installing thecustom galarm skin im not getting any sound from alarm, just vibrate, ill soft reset and try it with another wav

Old 07-17-2009, 03:18 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
that looks real nice, where can i find that touch pro top curtain? or is that part of your wallpaper? can u point me in the right direction for that clock too? thanks

and guys HELP!! i dunno what i did last night configuring my settings but all my clocks and appointments have changed to 24hr military format...does anyone know where to change it back to 12hr? i checked everywhere, in regional, clock, cant find it how to get my am and pm back. also after installing thecustom galarm skin im not getting any sound from alarm, just vibrate, ill soft reset and try it with another wav
Are you using titanium or tf3d2? Not the alarm clocks with you again... lol. j/k
Old 07-17-2009, 03:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

faxmonkey is keeping up the good workfaxmonkey is keeping up the good work

[quote=dboogie2288;1041738]Oooo Drama in ROMLand!?

I'm curious as to why some cooks expect to be "Thanked" whenever their stuff is used. I mean, I dont thank Microsoft everytime I peck out a letter in Word. Pfft.
[/quote

It's a matter of professional courtesy nothing else.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

start/settings/system/regional/time

in the time style box, scroll up until you see the little h for hour not the big H

ex. time format h:mm:ss tt
not H:mm:ss

HTH
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb8lakeshow View Post
Are you using titanium or tf3d2? Not the alarm clocks with you again... lol. j/k
using tf3d2 standar-rd 714 build

jusy tested galarm and it plays sound but the wrong file. its playing some alarm4.wma instead of the snooze.wav or beeps.wav i selected, maybe its a prob with my galarm cab unless others are having this issue too..also this rom is a battery killer big time for me but i love it so ill leav it on te charger in the car
Old 07-17-2009, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I've got some comm managers for the new rom...what do you guys think? White or black? I plan on making both in cab form...white is done...still messing around with the black.
Hows that black comm cab coming? Can't wait to try it out..
Thanks for all you do cmxylxgo customizing and themeing this awesome rom..
Old 07-17-2009, 03:51 PM
N00b

Quote:
using tf3d2 standar-rd 714 build

jusy tested galarm and it plays sound but the wrong file. its playing some alarm4.wma instead of the snooze.wav or beeps.wav i selected, maybe its a prob with my galarm cab unless others are having this issue too..also this rom is a battery killer big time for me but i love it so ill leav it on te charger in the car
Is it military time on the world clock on the home tab?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro