View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 03:12 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
Here's my Today Screen, with the Panoramic background/transparent TF tabs
that looks real nice, where can i find that touch pro top curtain? or is that part of your wallpaper? can u point me in the right direction for that clock too? thanks

and guys HELP!! i dunno what i did last night configuring my settings but all my clocks and appointments have changed to 24hr military format...does anyone know where to change it back to 12hr? i checked everywhere, in regional, clock, cant find it how to get my am and pm back. also after installing thecustom galarm skin im not getting any sound from alarm, just vibrate, ill soft reset and try it with another wav