PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|Herman|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 - Sense 2.1 /2.5 / MaxSe

the bafml app will tell you what your code is without a 3 hour long phone call trying to explain why you need the carrier password for their phone....
Old 07-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800, Alltel TP Raphael 800
Carrier: Vz

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work
Re: |WWE|Herman|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 - Sense 2.1 /2.5 / MaxSe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsf View Post
Did you happen to find a clear how-to for this? It seems to be scattered all over the place.
I have not used it, but looks like the "Manual New Install Instructions" in post 3 of that thread should cover install, then post 2 is the usage manual.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc6850
Carrier: htc

mydiy is a n00b

Few months has been using 23 569 core, has been repeatedly trial evaluation. 23569 through NRGZ28 of several amendments optimization, is very stable. Remained stable overall feeling edition run smoothly, compared with 23,569 no major differences.
I still install this edition is 12M Chinese Support for WWE Yahei +. Cab Chinese font package, in accordance with the exclusive debut of Tim-wing circle zero ℃ quiet father of the sea with you Fun English original EnergyROM (9) Chinese font package installation method, you first need to install NRGZ28 font Restore.cab published correction package, reboot and then install the Chinese fonts. After the Chinese fonts installed in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ FontLink \ SystemLink below to add a new String Calibri of similar value on it. Value "\ Windows \ SamauYaHei.ttf, SamauYaHei" reboot on it. If the amendment package is not installed Restore.cab even before the Chinese font package installed, the Chinese appear? ? ? . But never mind, you can modify the registry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ GDI] FontLinkMethods = 1, the modified restart on it.
Like the previous edition version of phone calls to respond to fast, clear voice quality, dial-up Internet access. WLAN. Weather. Star map updates. Message. E-mail sending and receiving are normal, but still need to install the quiet sea-zero ℃ father long before text messaging support send and receive long text messages.
Software is still in accordance with the principles of integrated utility, has been able to meet most of the Friends of the daily application of machine.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

becco is a n00b

Just tried the Energy.HERMAN.21911.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Jul.14.

Same thing like before. As soon as I select the text message, HTC Sense freezes. I'm stuck. I have to disable it.

Windows defalt works fine but I want the sense.

Help?

Nevermind. Did a task 29 then reinstalled. Looks different and seems to work.

Last edited by becco; 07-19-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro
Carrier: USCC

stellar19 is a n00b

Has anyone checked out the Jul 17 GTX ROM? Are the off center SMS and email tabs fixed? The Jul 14th version is very stable and those two things are the only minor annoyances right now.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BurgsideTiger is keeping up the good workBurgsideTiger is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydiy View Post
Few months has been using 23 569 core, has been repeatedly trial evaluation. 23569 through NRGZ28 of several amendments optimization, is very stable. Remained stable overall feeling edition run smoothly, compared with 23,569 no major differences.
I still install this edition is 12M Chinese Support for WWE Yahei +. Cab Chinese font package, in accordance with the exclusive debut of Tim-wing circle zero ℃ quiet father of the sea with you Fun English original EnergyROM (9) Chinese font package installation method, you first need to install NRGZ28 font Restore.cab published correction package, reboot and then install the Chinese fonts. After the Chinese fonts installed in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ FontLink \ SystemLink below to add a new String Calibri of similar value on it. Value "\ Windows \ SamauYaHei.ttf, SamauYaHei" reboot on it. If the amendment package is not installed Restore.cab even before the Chinese font package installed, the Chinese appear? ? ? . But never mind, you can modify the registry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ GDI] FontLinkMethods = 1, the modified restart on it.
Like the previous edition version of phone calls to respond to fast, clear voice quality, dial-up Internet access. WLAN. Weather. Star map updates. Message. E-mail sending and receiving are normal, but still need to install the quiet sea-zero ℃ father long before text messaging support send and receive long text messages.
Software is still in accordance with the principles of integrated utility, has been able to meet most of the Friends of the daily application of machine.

uhhh, maybe breakup your posts with paragraphs.

it would make it more visually attractive to read. seriously tho, i get lost trying to read your posts.
personally im not a fan of the reach around either. its not that per se, but more whats going on behind!. i hope you meant they always give you the run around, cuz if not, id avoid that store altogether!
Old 07-20-2010, 03:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6850
Carrier: htc

apollooqm is a n00b

Still loving MaxSense!!! Very solid.

Energy.HERMAN.23673.Sense2.5.MaxSense.Jul.17.7z ?

Last edited by apollooqm; 07-21-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BurgsideTiger is keeping up the good workBurgsideTiger is keeping up the good work

I tell you what, that xda_uc program is hard to learn. I have been messing with it for days. I can get my contacts restored, and cabs installed, and some of the export settings stuff seems to work, but I cannot get shortcuts to get auto placed into the start menu.

I have the folder on my storagecard like im supposed to, and created a startmenu folder inside the xda one, but nada. Guess its not ment to be.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

jasonsf is keeping up the good workjasonsf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgsideTiger View Post
uhhh, maybe breakup your posts with paragraphs.

it would make it more visually attractive to read. seriously tho, i get lost trying to read your posts.
I'm guessing he is using some machine translation to post those. Looks like Google trying to translate Chinese to English. Fun reading, though
Old 07-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mcotter313 is keeping up the good workmcotter313 is keeping up the good work

Well as much as I love the new features that Sense 2.5 and CHT offer I think I'm gonna have to switch back to the tried and true MightyRom.

After flashing the June 27 21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass ROM and realizing it was almost unusable due to the crashes and hiccups I switch backed to MightyROM 6.20.09 ROM and it ran flawlessly for almost 2 weeks. Against my better judgment I flashed NRG's newest version of 21911.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass last night and had about 2 crashes and 2 instances of the phone locking up after sitting idle within 12 hours. I also had problems just using the phone, when I would be using a program such as CHT editor, setting up activesync, or just adjusting settings, the phone would often vibrate and then immediately return to the home screen. This became very annoying and persisted after several soft resets and one hard reset.

I've come to the conclusion that our phones simply will never run the newest software/features as smoothly as I would like them too and since I use my phone for professional as well as personal use I simply can't afford having it lock up and potentially causing me to miss important calls. So I've decided to switch back to MightyROM until I'm eligible for an upgrade to the Evo.

So thanks NRG for everything you've done, your ROMs have been amazing and I know everyone appreciates that you've continued cooking for the TP after most chefs had left. I simply think our poor little TPs can't handle the newest features. And if you ever starting cooking for the Evo I'd gladly try your ROMs .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro