PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

nsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkflare999 View Post
really i can reflash without going to the home screen??...thanks for the quick response!
Put the phone in bootloader mode (soft reset while holding the volume down key and power button) and connect to your computer. Should say USB at the bottom when connected.

|GOOGLE+|gplus.to/sauceda35

Last edited by nsauceda35; 04-23-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: Sprint

tijkane is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkflare999 View Post
Hey guys im having a serious issue with mine...heres what happened....i have the sense 2.5 cookie home tab but not the apr 18. version..i think the one before like the 8th or 9th of apr....everything has been working perfectly up to now....this morning i my tp was working and i was on palringo messenger...put it back on the charger came back and noticed my screen didnt lock or the backlight didn't turn off...took it off the charger and the screen turned completely white...s0o i hard reset cuz i had no choice and the phone didnt want to start up and stayed on the touch pro first screen.....then i tried again and now it stays on the htc quietly brilliant screen and nothing else..screen goes dim...keyboard lights up once....if i get a call it lights up and i cant answer it and after that phone shuts off??? help!!!!!??? plz? i hope its not bricked even though i wont understand how...
Hi,
I am having the same issue( I am using the same ROM). the phone would work for a few hours and crash again. I have flashed the phone 4 times already.
any input to get this fixed?

Last edited by tijkane; 04-23-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: more info
Old 04-23-2010, 04:18 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Hey is anyone having issues with active sync? I'm on 23563.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.Apr.21 and I'm getting issues getting Active Sync to recognize the phone. Any suggestions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEOZUNA4U View Post
i have the same problem but i thought it was my computer cus once i reinstall Microsoft ActiveSync it starts working again ..
Hey dudes, I just happened to pop in quick and may be able to offer some help with Active Sync issues. Go to START-SETTINGS-CONNECTIONS-USB to PC and de-select [uncheck, disable] the option for "Enable faster data Sync". When my laptop has trouble finding my device, I usually clear this out and it fixes it.

If you don't have START-SETTINGS-etc. Slide over to your Settings Tab in Sense, press the Menu soft key and select "All Settings". You should then see the "Connections" folder.

No promises, just passing along a tip.

...and for folks who are experiencing multiple lock ups, forced hard resets, etc - you should probably flash to a stock ROM and then back.

Good luck!
Old 04-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Sprint

cmoney37 is a n00b

Going to START-SETTINGS-CONNECTIONS-USB to PC and de-select [uncheck, disable] the option for "Enable faster data Sync". does nothing for me. Phone works fine, but won't recognize via activesync or as a storage device. PC won't let me run RUU as the device isn't recognized, yet it manages to be charging all the while.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoney37 View Post
Going to START-SETTINGS-CONNECTIONS-USB to PC and de-select [uncheck, disable] the option for "Enable faster data Sync". does nothing for me. Phone works fine, but won't recognize via activesync or as a storage device. PC won't let me run RUU as the device isn't recognized, yet it manages to be charging all the while.
if active sync isnt recognizing it have you tried flashing from bootloader like the folks above our posts were sayin? it says serial on the bootloader screen, soon as you plug into the computer itll change to USB. soon as that happens your good to flash away
Old 04-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Lurker

cmoney37 is a n00b

It does not change from serial to USB. Windows reports errors recognizing the USB device, both either on or when in bootloader.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO G4
Carrier: SPRINT

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
It does not change from serial to USB. Windows reports errors recognizing the USB device, both either on or when in bootloader.
try reinstalling Microsoft ActiveSync, it works for me...

Last edited by JOEOZUNA4U; 04-23-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel

makeshiftharmony is a n00b

My youtube app is giving me not enough memory. I know I have plenty. any any help is appreciated. thanks
Old 04-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Lurker

cmoney37 is a n00b

Reinstalling made no difference. Have tried it on two XP machines, both report inability to recognize USB device. Will try later on Win7. Not sure what is going on with this, i have been using Energy ROMs for a few months now. This new ROM looks great/clean, just having issues w/Activesync.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO G4
Carrier: SPRINT

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Reinstalling made no difference. Have tried it on two XP machines, both report inability to recognize USB device. Will try later on Win7. Not sure what is going on with this, i have been using Energy ROMs for a few months now. This new ROM looks great/clean, just having issues w/Activesync.
are you stuck in bootloader? is your phone working but doesnt sync to your computer?

Last edited by JOEOZUNA4U; 04-23-2010 at 06:17 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro