View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:18 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Hey is anyone having issues with active sync? I'm on 23563.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.Apr.21 and I'm getting issues getting Active Sync to recognize the phone. Any suggestions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEOZUNA4U View Post
i have the same problem but i thought it was my computer cus once i reinstall Microsoft ActiveSync it starts working again ..
Hey dudes, I just happened to pop in quick and may be able to offer some help with Active Sync issues. Go to START-SETTINGS-CONNECTIONS-USB to PC and de-select [uncheck, disable] the option for "Enable faster data Sync". When my laptop has trouble finding my device, I usually clear this out and it fixes it.

If you don't have START-SETTINGS-etc. Slide over to your Settings Tab in Sense, press the Menu soft key and select "All Settings". You should then see the "Connections" folder.

No promises, just passing along a tip.

...and for folks who are experiencing multiple lock ups, forced hard resets, etc - you should probably flash to a stock ROM and then back.

Good luck!