View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:06 PM
tijkane
Lurker

tijkane is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkflare999 View Post
Hey guys im having a serious issue with mine...heres what happened....i have the sense 2.5 cookie home tab but not the apr 18. version..i think the one before like the 8th or 9th of apr....everything has been working perfectly up to now....this morning i my tp was working and i was on palringo messenger...put it back on the charger came back and noticed my screen didnt lock or the backlight didn't turn off...took it off the charger and the screen turned completely white...s0o i hard reset cuz i had no choice and the phone didnt want to start up and stayed on the touch pro first screen.....then i tried again and now it stays on the htc quietly brilliant screen and nothing else..screen goes dim...keyboard lights up once....if i get a call it lights up and i cant answer it and after that phone shuts off??? help!!!!!??? plz? i hope its not bricked even though i wont understand how...
Hi,
I am having the same issue( I am using the same ROM). the phone would work for a few hours and crash again. I have flashed the phone 4 times already.
any input to get this fixed?

Last edited by tijkane; 04-23-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: more info