PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
Thanks mate, ill give it a try...k used total commander to drop the .dll in, but i didnt get an overwrite msg, is that normal?
thanks again for the heads up tho mate
Check your Total Commander settings. Yes it should ask you to overwrite. Make sure you extract the file first.

Last edited by accessing; 02-25-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Check your Total Commander settings. Yes it should ask you to overwrite. Make sure you extract the file first.
i thought it shouldve..i extracted it ok, but still didnt overwrite anything..it should be dropped in the root right?
Old 02-25-2010, 06:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
i thought it shouldve..i extracted it ok, but still didnt overwrite anything..it should be dropped in the root right?
No in the Windows Folder.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
No in the Windows Folder.
lmao when i read what i wrote (too much multitaskin on the go)..no i did drop it in the windows folder..it definately didnt overwrite any thing..but i extracted it a second time and it did overwrite the first one and the file size was different lol so, dunno, im guessing its on..anyway ill try it out, thanks again mate
Old 02-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
lmao when i read what i wrote (too much multitaskin on the go)..no i did drop it in the windows folder..it definately didnt overwrite any thing..but i extracted it a second time and it did overwrite the first one and the file size was different lol so, dunno, im guessing its on..anyway ill try it out, thanks again mate
Idunno same thing happened to me. I didn't look in the windows folder before using Total Commander to copy and paste the .dll file into the windows directory. When I copied and pasted the file I was not prompted about "overwriting" the existing .dll file.

Accessing thank you so much for your help. Not sure either if it's using the .dll you posted, but I sure hope so! lol Thanks!

Last edited by jobryan26; 02-25-2010 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Tired and can't spell. lol
Old 02-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

The battery.dll isn't working (possibly because I didn't do it right) dropped 20% in the past 45min. while not using phone at all other than looking at it to check battery status every 15min.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
The battery.dll isn't working (possibly because I didn't do it right) dropped 20% in the past 45min. while not using phone at all other than looking at it to check battery status every 15min.
Maybe my directions were not clear. I am sorry. If you open the Windows folder then paste with Total Commander (after copying to clipboard) it will ask you to overwrite the file. You can also do it with Active sync. Click on Explore, open My Device then put it in the Windows folder If it doesn't ask, you didn't do it properly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket

putthetreodown is a n00b

I got a Treo Pro already flashed to cricket w/ internet working and messed it up when I went to store and they put my # on it. Im new to this and don't want to give up hope on finding someone to help. I think I may have took the IP info out in error. Is there help for me???
Old 02-26-2010, 02:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

wsguede is a n00b

Question

When recieveing emails from your phone, does anyone else have the "Reply All" button at the bottom?
-- Is there a way to fix this? When i hit that, it ends up replying back to myself as well... NOT fun
-- This did not work
Change "Reply All" in poutlook back to "Reply"
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\BootLauncher\Servic es\OutlookEnhancement], set module to an empty string. TO revert, set module to "\\windows\\OutlookEnhancement.dll"
Also, is there any way to go back to the normal threaded winmo text msging? i really dont like the txt msging in Sense 2.5.
Tried this, used v1.2 -- didnt work
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=556614
Old 02-26-2010, 04:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by putthetreodown View Post
I got a Treo Pro already flashed to cricket w/ internet working and messed it up when I went to store and they put my # on it. Im new to this and don't want to give up hope on finding someone to help. I think I may have took the IP info out in error. Is there help for me???
Maybe you should try posting in the correct forum, like maybe somewhere in this one http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro