View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:07 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
The battery.dll isn't working (possibly because I didn't do it right) dropped 20% in the past 45min. while not using phone at all other than looking at it to check battery status every 15min.
Maybe my directions were not clear. I am sorry. If you open the Windows folder then paste with Total Commander (after copying to clipboard) it will ask you to overwrite the file. You can also do it with Active sync. Click on Explore, open My Device then put it in the Windows folder If it doesn't ask, you didn't do it properly.