PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 10:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
I'm curious to know why no one has seemed to make any comments in regards to the 21869 build. Do I assume that it has all the same sub menus as 28002,rhodium dialer, and calendar views? I use Titanium so "Sense" isn't my main focus but I do really like the lay-out the of newer builds. I understand that 21869 is a top bar taksbar which is fine as long as the BSOD's are gone. gone.

i actually just installed 21869 b/c of the black screen of death. seems really stable but still playing with it though.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
trigger & options >

check "lock after device wakes"

>lock options check "lock fully the device"

general>

check "load on startup"

SOFT RESET...

thats all!! .. still hasnt "shut down" (black screened) now on 4 hours of use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
i installed csdev.cab (autolock) and for 5 hours now havent had shutdown issue.. also uncheck turn device off in the backlight setting. so far so good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronkdx200 View Post
I went all the way back to prior 11/21 and still could not find the link to XDA with the fix for this. Can someone please post either the link to the post with the XDA link or post the direct link to XDA?

Thanx
I'm not saying its a fix but sandman and at least one other user is having luck with it.
The cab is in our attached files.
Merry Christmas
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1255892635

I'm taking it for a spin tonight, IMO it would take hours/days to know if it works, like the ringer issue, it has a large degree of randomness to it.
Had BSOD DURING two phone calls today, THAT was fun.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
i actually just installed 21869 b/c of the black screen of death. seems really stable but still playing with it though.
Thanks Bro, if the above solution doesnt cut it I'm heading to 21xxx Land myself. Like I read (and ahuskins confirmed) over in Da_G's 28002 thread, this issue goes DEEP into the WM build. I'm sure his Royal Chefness will fix it or cook up something new eventually.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-23-2009 at 11:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

RyanNaz is a n00b

I have no idea if this has been said and answered yet... but I'm having text messaging issues.

The biggest issue is that I cannot send text messages. This occurred in the Nov. 14th ROM and now the Nov. 21st ROM. Is this a Sprint issue or a ROM issue?

Next, I have the "-GSM" problem. I downloaded the phone settings thing from earlier in the thread, but after extracting, I could not see phonesettings.dll, so there was no way to move it to the phone.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

Aaronkdx200 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
That's because there is no fix buddy and it has been stated over and over. Are you sure you read the thread properly?
I did read, and it stated a fix over at XDA with a csdev lock cab, however no link and no cab, so whaz up?
Old 11-23-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanNaz View Post
I have no idea if this has been said and answered yet... but I'm having text messaging issues.

The biggest issue is that I cannot send text messages. This occurred in the Nov. 14th ROM and now the Nov. 21st ROM. Is this a Sprint issue or a ROM issue?

Next, I have the "-GSM" problem. I downloaded the phone settings thing from earlier in the thread, but after extracting, I could not see phonesettings.dll, so there was no way to move it to the phone.

u'd prolly hafta disable the 'hide protected system files' options in your folder viewer. you won't see it if you don't.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:17 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanNaz View Post

I am SMSing from Sense in 28002 without a problem. Someone posted that Sprint is having some issues but I'm not seeing it. Granted I mainly SMS Sprint to Sprint.

The phonesettings zip and install is fairly straightforward. Are you sure you got the right zip? Try these steps I posted to do it from your SD card.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=19055

Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

winmonewbie, can u put it in your sig if the fix works to make it easier for us to see it?

sorry for the text dunno why it did that

Old 11-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
Of course! Dont know how you did that either, but I like it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

Aaronkdx200 is a n00b
Talking Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I'm not saying its a fix but sandman and at least one other user is having luck with it.
The cab is in our attached files.
Merry Christmas
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1255892635

I'm taking it for a spin tonight, IMO it would take hours/days to know if it works, like the ringer issue, it has a large degree of randomness to it.
Had BSOD DURING two phone calls today, THAT was fun.

EDIT:

Thanks Bro, if the above solution doesnt cut it I'm heading to 21xxx Land myself. Like I read (and ahuskins confirmed) over in Da_G's 28002 thread, this issue goes DEEP into the WM build. I'm sure his Royal Chefness will fix it or cook up something new eventually.

winmonewbie,

Thank you. I am sorry if I missed this in browsing back, but installing now and see how it goes. Thanx again
Old 11-23-2009, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Of course! Dont know how you did that either, but I like it

haha the site loves you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro