View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:59 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
trigger & options >

check "lock after device wakes"

>lock options check "lock fully the device"

general>

check "load on startup"

SOFT RESET...

thats all!! .. still hasnt "shut down" (black screened) now on 4 hours of use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
i installed csdev.cab (autolock) and for 5 hours now havent had shutdown issue.. also uncheck turn device off in the backlight setting. so far so good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronkdx200 View Post
I went all the way back to prior 11/21 and still could not find the link to XDA with the fix for this. Can someone please post either the link to the post with the XDA link or post the direct link to XDA?

Thanx
I'm not saying its a fix but sandman and at least one other user is having luck with it.
The cab is in our attached files.
Merry Christmas
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1255892635

I'm taking it for a spin tonight, IMO it would take hours/days to know if it works, like the ringer issue, it has a large degree of randomness to it.
Had BSOD DURING two phone calls today, THAT was fun.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
i actually just installed 21869 b/c of the black screen of death. seems really stable but still playing with it though.
Thanks Bro, if the above solution doesnt cut it I'm heading to 21xxx Land myself. Like I read (and ahuskins confirmed) over in Da_G's 28002 thread, this issue goes DEEP into the WM build. I'm sure his Royal Chefness will fix it or cook up something new eventually.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-23-2009 at 11:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.