View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 11:17 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanNaz View Post
I have no idea if this has been said and answered yet... but I'm having text messaging issues.

The biggest issue is that I cannot send text messages. This occurred in the Nov. 14th ROM and now the Nov. 21st ROM. Is this a Sprint issue or a ROM issue?

Next, I have the "-GSM" problem. I downloaded the phone settings thing from earlier in the thread, but after extracting, I could not see phonesettings.dll, so there was no way to move it to the phone.
I am SMSing from Sense in 28002 without a problem. Someone posted that Sprint is having some issues but I'm not seeing it. Granted I mainly SMS Sprint to Sprint.

The phonesettings zip and install is fairly straightforward. Are you sure you got the right zip? Try these steps I posted to do it from your SD card.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=19055

Hope that helps.